Forums > General > Weekend

WEEKEND
Previous | 12 | Next

Saturday, my belated 40th Do in London with the lads. Going to be a marathan session, so need to pace myself :?

Sunday, recover

Updated December 7, 2012 at 9:51 AM

BMMA and.... Homemade Pizza tongiht - for a change (had curry on Wednesday... :lol:)

Saturday - buy Christmas Tree, trim and sort out Christmas Tree, hang the lights and then sit back while herself and the nipper decorate the rest.

Sunday - Lunch at mates place we haven't seent for ages. They've finished a mahooosive extenstion so looking forward to seeign what they've done.

--

and from the beginning think what may be the end.

Tonight: Xmas meal out with mates
Tomorrow: Masked ball, for which I decorated my own mask with spray paint and some shiny stuff - I hope the silver paint doesn't rub off on my face.
Sunday: Probably not a lot.

--

12pm today - work's Xmas do. Usually start drinking about 1pm and don't stop until at least 12hrs later :lol:.

Sat: Cower from the entire world

Sun: Off for a meal for FIL's birthday

Mon: Sadly a funeral. Never good at this time of year.

Fri - gym, relax, and catch up on Falling Skies and Southland.

Sat - not much. Other half is out of town visiting friends, so it may DVD/games and x-mas list.

Sun - visit little bro and his family. Nice pub lunch could be the order of the day:D

--

Tree Trunks, I'm all jacked up because of you. Look at my jacked up face!

Tonight: rowing club black tie dinner + party.
Tomorrow: supposed to be rowing from before sunrise. Frankly I'll be surprised if the whole crew turns up though!
Sunday: try to get a good bit of coursework done.

--

Entirely pointless

I've finished work till the new year now so I'm on shopping detail with some squash, cycling and pub visits in between. Gonna try and source some spare wheels for my winter tyres today, then double squash session this afternoon. Works Xmas do is next week so I have time to practice.

Today: swanky vendor xmas do at a posh hotel. Planning an early one (not interested in the sycophantic brown nosing that is expected).

Tomorrow: might take her indoors shopping - a winter coat is needed

Sunday: SIL + her BF coming over for lunch. Thinking stuffed roast chicken with all the trimmings.

--

DeskJockey
---
Now fueled by heavy oil...

Saturay: Delamere Forest for a cold, winters walk and to buy a Christmas tree.

Sunday: Get the outside Christmas lights up.

--

She's built like a steakhouse but she handles like a bistro.

Saturday : Judo Comp in Kidderminster, followed by a few beers and maybe a curry.

Sunday : Chill out, not do much.

--

Something witty goes here.....

Jorg Gray Ltd Edition Watch Number : 313631

Going to a beer and curry session with friends tonight at 'Derventio' a local micro brewery who are opening up for us.

Tomorrow and Sunday visiting Ali's folks and mine, interspersed with catching up with the George and Dragon locals as we were in the Cotswolds last weekend. (Saw the new disguised F-type out on test twice).

--

PaulJ

After last weekends go-carting injury it'll be a rest for me.
Sat : take eldest lad swimming then prob Xmas shopping.
Sun fancy a full roast beef so that'll do nicely. After that bit of Forza & snooze.

--

Xbox & PS3 tag: daveycG60

Saturday - Try and get Nano to stay awake for the photographer coming to capture his tiny cuteness.

Sunday - Taking Mini and Micro to see Farmer Christmas (festive fun West Country style :D ). We're taking Nano as well but I doubt he'll be overly interested.

--

"Evana is witty and seemingly unfazed by anything"

"Ninja poster. Emerges from shadows deals killer blow/ comedy gold and disapearred from whence she came."

Tastefully kinky

NotoriousREV said...

Sunday: Get the outside Christmas lights up.

Chav

--

I often drive for a road travel

Tonight: Fly Hyderabad-Mumbai, loiter in the lounge for a few hours until 2:30am, then Mumbai-London. Should probably think about doing some packing and fill in all the blanks in my itinerary...

Saturday: Potter about in London doing not much in particular

Sunday: Fly London-JFK then JFK-Cincinnati to visit a couple of our plants near there and Pittsburgh. Taking a colleague who has never been outside of India before, so it'll be entertaining to see how he copes with a) cool temperatures and b) semi-civilised (we are taking the US here) culture :P

Monday-Thursday: visiting plants and most likely tolerating some shopping malls

Cheers, Rich

--

having sex with three hookers at once and getting your mother to watch a video of it to score you on technique afterwards

Evana said...

Saturday - Try and get Nano to stay awake for the photographer coming to capture his tiny cuteness.

Sunday - Taking Mini and Micro to see Farmer Christmas (festive fun West Country style :D ). We're taking Nano as well but I doubt he'll be overly interested.

You need to have one more. Then you'd have a pico choo.

Well I thought it was amusing ;)

I'm probably spending this weekend getting my life off my work laptop, as a precursor to handing it back on Thursday.

Updated December 7, 2012 at 3:59 PM

--

Knackered old hairdresser's sh1tter

Sat'dee: Both kids in the nursery christmas play (William as a Reindeer and Evalyn as a Christmas Tree) in the morning. PM I've got another 120 bikes to shift from one warehouse to another, with the help of my friends daughter. Curry in the evening with some friends at ours.

Sun'dee: Train to London with some different friends, mooch about Covent Garden etc, then off to South Bank in the evening to see the Crazy Horse cabaret (VIP table, natch - gutted to have missed Kelly Brook's stint). Nice hotel for the evening.

Mun'dee: Mooch about west end, get train home. Pack up a weekends worth of bike orders before the courier comes at 4pm.

Should be fun.

--

Tim

M135i 8 Speed Auto. Alpine White. Faster than Yu.

You don't sell Bikes do you Tim, never knew that :lol:

I mentioned it once but I think I got away with it.

--

Tim

M135i 8 Speed Auto. Alpine White. Faster than Yu.

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular