Forums > Trackday > The Workout, Health and Nutrition Thread

THE WORKOUT, HEALTH AND NUTRITION THREAD
Previous | 1 | Next

I am going to get in shape. But I was blessed with a fast metabolism as a kid and was very active. It has been only in the last few years living this so called "real life" that I have turned into someone unhealthy and in a shape I do not want to be in. I have no clue how to get healthy. I do not know what foods to eat, good exercises and good habits to work into my day to day.

So I am making this thread to gather and share info for anyone else looking to get in shape or just hit a physical goal. Anyone with input please share. This thread is to help encourage me to achieve my goal, and I hope others can set their goals and as a community support each other to reach them. I will update with more info tomorrow.

Wholesale Jewelry

Updated December 7, 2012 at 6:12 AM

First, if you're overweight, you must identify your weakness and put it behind you, forever. In my case, it was snacking after dinner. Not only did I have to stop, I had to accept that I could never, ever snack after dinner again--no exceptions. Lots of people lose weight, but very few can keep it off. You can never go back to whatever caused you to gain.

Second, you must make exercise your top priority, each and every day. You can only go so far with weight loss before your metabolism resets itself, and you hit a dead end. Exercising for as little as 30 minutes a day will keep the calories burning. No exceptions--daily! You'll have to be come a bit asocial--someone invites you out to a lunch that conflicts with your exercise period, say no to lunch.

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular