Forums > General > FAO Harry/Caneswell/E30 M3 Fans

FAO HARRY/CANESWELL/E30 M3 FANS
Previous | 1 | Next

After finding that awful Scooby on PH, I stumbled across this in the gassing forum. Very pic heavy but very 8)

Epic M3 build thread

Updated December 6, 2012 at 5:51 PM

"Minor rust repair" :lol:

--

Pilouil
Citroen C3 1.4 HDI 69.0424 bhp

Still reading and liking everything I've seen so far :D
It reminds of a friend I haven't seen for far too long, watching him shape repair panels was awesome, it seemed as easy as breathing to him to make something that fitted exactly in a matter of minutes 8)

--

A Christ is for life, not just for dogmas.

Get in the back of the van

Bloody hell. Now that is what I call meticulous, Lovely car as well but that goes without saying being an E30 M3.

--

Stolen Orions on fire off the hard shoulder of the M8. I watched neds litter in the dark near the Tennents shop. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like [coughs] tears... in... rain. Time... to die...

that thread forced me to learn a new way to scroll on my mac: I call it the two finger double dance, where you alternated two fingers as quickly as possible pulling from top to bottom to race through the pictures to see the final product.

That guy is seriously devoted.

Finished going through it(ish), blimey that's a large thread!

Talk about being a perfectionist.. I don't think I've seen a car go through such a thorough rebuild.

Alex88 said...

Talk about being a perfectionist.. I don't think I've seen a car go through such a thorough rebuild.

Ditto. Full of a high level of epicness. Value of it when it's finished ?

--

Xbox & PS3 tag: daveycG60

davec said...

Alex88 said...

Ditto. Full of a high level of epicness. Value of it when it's finished ?

Best rebuild ever

Alex88 said...

Very pic heavy but very 8)

Epic M3 build thread

This

Updated December 8, 2012 at 12:02 PM

--

Nuts on the road

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular