Forums > General > Driving Licence Renewal

DRIVING LICENCE RENEWAL
Previous | 1 | Next

For once I have to compliment the DVLA on their service.

Last Friday they wrote to tell me that my driving licence expires in January. I decided to use their on-line renewal service which links in with the UK passprt system.

If you have renewed your passprt within the last five years then you can elect for the DVLA to use the photograph stored on the UK passprt system for your new driving licence. There is a requirement that you haven't changed address etc, but provided you meet certain criteria then after 15 minutes on the DVLA website and a £20 card payment the renewal process is complete.

Even better - my new two part licence arrived safely in yesterday's post. Now that is rapid and efficient!

(By the way - it is frustrating that you can't type passprt as one word without it being described by this website as a swear word. Is this to stop the spammers offering foreign passprts??)

B_T_S

--

There's no replacement for displacement

I think it was Exiges who commented that the DVLA are now efficient because the people working there have to justify their existence!

--

Je suis confus.

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular