Forums > General > Supercars - Gumbert Apollo

SUPERCARS - GUMBERT APOLLO
Previous | 1 | Next

Anyone see this on Sky ?

An interesting program and followed the small 40 man team building the Enraged car for the Geneva show.

Audi 4.2 V8 tuned to over 700hp with huge amount of downforce generated from the spoiler and undertray etc.

I could relate to lots of the content shown, Catia was used for CAD design and the aluminium jigs were the same as I've designed in the past.

A breath of fresh air really, from a small team they could produce something like that.

Shame they went bust. Maybe they'd have done better if they could have made the car look a bit better.

That thing looked great on the TG track. Have they really canned the project? If i had silly money...

Marv said...

Shame they went bust. Maybe they'd have done better if they could have made the car look a bit better.

Looked mean on the road saw one in Monaco a couple of times when I went to the Top Marques show, I liked it in a built in a shed sort of way.

Your right, went bust in August. :oops:

_Mick_N said...

Marv said...

Looked mean on the road saw one in Monaco a couple of times when I went to the Top Marques show, I liked it in a built in a shed sort of way.

Your right, went bust in August. :oops:

Aren't they £500k+ ? For over half a million I'd want slightly better than built-in-a-shed chic!

Less of a felt-tip fairy influence, more a race car for the road.

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular