Forums > Any other business > Frankie Boyle (not dead)

FRANKIE BOYLE (NOT DEAD)
Previous | 123 | Next

Just saw this comment from Frankie Boyle and nearly spat tea all over the laptop!

Frankie Boyle @frankieboyle
The only reason Kate Middleton's pregnant is she doesn't have tits worth finishing on #royalbaby

--

SD said.....

...it looked like a dog with worms, dragging its arse across the lawn.

She's doing the job that she signed up for. I expect Philip did it with a turkey baster.

I suspect that the only reason she's sick with it is that she's carrying a german jewish vampire.

Evostick said...

She's doing the job that she signed up for. I expect Philip did it with a turkey baster.

I suspect that the only reason she's sick with it is that she's carrying a german jewish vampire.

Top that frankie!!!

--

My Flickr

DSP Active Speakers

McSwede said...

J
The only reason Kate Middleton's pregnant is she doesn't have tits worth finishing on #royalbaby

That is just plain mean and not remotely funny.

--

DeskJockey
---
Now fueled by heavy oil...

McSwede said...

Just saw this comment from Frankie Boyle and nearly spat tea all over the laptop!

LMFAO the mans a legend :twisted:

--

Talking Pisch on the web since CompuServe

WIBBLE

DeskJockey said...

McSwede said...

J

Dont watch his DVD whatever you do

--

New Skool Turbo Power

YouTube Channel

DeskJockey said...

This. Being controversial/shocking is no replacement for genuine humour unfortunately.

exiges said...

DeskJockey said...

This. Being controversial/shocking is no replacement for genuine humour unfortunately.

This and this.

--

M235i

Speaking of the offensive turd I liked his comment to the X factor james? kid the other day.

Not even remotely funny

SimonB said...

Speaking of the offensive turd I liked his comment to the X factor james? kid the other day.

Go on then.

Spot all the Royalists up there /\ :lol:

--

Cheers,

Gwaredd

steelesigns.co.uk

Gwaredd said...

Princess Katies tits are no laughing matter Gareth.

Gwaredd said...

Nothing to do with being a royalist - comment just isn't funny.

Updated December 6, 2012 at 8:51 AM

--

DeskJockey
---
Now fueled by heavy oil...

I disagree. I thought it was a jolly good jape & in no way offensive to anyone.

--

Cheers,

Gwaredd

steelesigns.co.uk

Gwaredd said...

Er, except Will and Kate? :lol:

(I did snigger though...)

--

Share your car adventures.
www.auto-journals.com

Real life with cars

Gwaredd said...

I found it neither offensive or funny. Fail on both counts there from Boyle.

Boyle is a weapon.

Unfunny at best. Tool.

--

The Clio 200 - has gone :(
The ST220 - has gone :(
The Golf R - has gone :(
The 208 GTi by PS is here!

"The 208 GTi by PS is basically a Jack Russell that's been stung on the nose by a wasp - and it's pissed off!"

It made me snigger. :)

exiges said...

Being controversial/shocking is no replacement for genuine humour unfortunately.

Couldn't agree more. Shock humour = no actual talent.

--

Much blasphemy ensued, and some menace, which I stopped by dismounting and opening the carriage door, and intimating an intention of mending the road with his immediate remains, if he did not hold his tongue. He held it.

Previous | 123 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular