Forums > General > Latest "work colleague talking crap about their car"

LATEST "WORK COLLEAGUE TALKING CRAP ABOUT THEIR CAR"
Previous | 12 | Next

My boss just told us all about his (e53) X5 with an "m6 racing engine"...

It's a 4.8is, I really couldn't be arsed to go into it, but ironically he could have spouted far more interesting (and true) facts about other cars that share the engine - Morgan aero 8, BMW Z8...

Why do these people make up this crap? Especially when it's a good car in its own right.

--

Cheers

Rich

People are idiots.

I was chatting to a guy who drives a new 320ed manual and apparently when you put it into EcoPro mode one of it's little tricks is to change the gear ratios making it more economical.

I just couldn't be arsed to argue about it.

Tell him your engine is half a Mclaren F1 engine as a retort - it's more true than his comment is LOL ;).

--

Nordschleife - there's only two barriers to worry about - the ones on the left and the ones on the right!

Not strictly the Z8, since it was only the Alpina version which had the 4.8, named the V8 Roadster.

If you had said that to him I bet he'd have been impressed... ;)

I recently had an interview where we started talking about cars (my cv had motorsport as an interest) and the interviewer (a solicitor with a perfect academic record I imagine) didn't know how many cylinders his car had. I made him feel a bit stupid when I told him and I'm pretty sure I didn't get a vac scheme. He also knew less about beneficial rights than I did...

Next time I shall just sit down and shut up.

--

How about not having a sig at all?

I think I have mentioned this before, but there really is a type of person who drive e53 4.6/4.8 iS'

N said...

I think I have mentioned this before, but there really is a type of person who drive e53 4.6/4.8 iS'

Cvnts?

--

Mito Man said...

N said...

Cvnts?

What does your sperm donor drive?

--

Out of step with the forum.

His e53 was a diesel. As is the current one.

--

N said...

Fire away, I'll tell you if you're spot on!

--

Cheers

Rich

I'm listening, my E53 was a 4.4 but I quite fancied a 4.6...

--

It's not a Golf

One of my collaeagues Top Trumped me yesterday :(

Him: "Ooh, is that a Caterham?"

Me: "Why yes it is, isn't it orsum?"

Him: "Oh yeah, great. Mine's coming next week, a brand new Roadsport R in the F1 colours"

Me: "You're a cunt mate"

Not exactly how it went down, but he is getting the above model in those colours ;)

Updated December 5, 2012 at 7:43 PM

I was told the other day that - if you can prove your actual car produces less emissions than the book figure (when tested at a VOSA test station) then they have to reduce the VED tax for you. :D

lass at work is scared about how fast her new AMG A class is going to be

hard to explain that its an eco diesel with AMG whored all over it and not a black edition

--

Making pancake mix on your mums pancake tits

WIBBLE

Eric Pisch said...

lass at work is scared about how fast her new AMG A class is going to be

hard to explain that its an eco diesel with AMG whored all over it and not a black edition

That actually made me chuckle. Love the way badges can convince daft/ naive people of anything!

--

Do not act as if thou wert going to live ten thousand years. Death hangs over thee. While thou livest, while it is in thy power, be good.

Rich B said...

N said...

Wideboys basically

N said...

Rich B said...

N said...

Wideboys basically

nah, He's a 64 mr burns lookalike and from the "horsey set" - not particularly "wide boy", but is an arse most of the time.

--

Cheers

Rich

isn't a wideboy just another name for a tw@t/cvnt?

--

Mito Man said...

isn't a wideboy just another name for a tw@t/cvnt?

No, that's 'Mitoboy'.

--

This ^

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular