Forums > General > Lambo tuners

LAMBO TUNERS
Previous | 1 | Next

Please stop:cry::evil::shock:! These cars are awesome as it is. If you can't do the job right, then don't bother attempt it...

--

Tree Trunks, I'm all jacked up because of you. Look at my jacked up face!

Visual tuning agreed. I do however like it when companies like UGR strap twin turbo's to them though!

I like it - lambos should be daft.

--

Cheers

Rich

There are much much worse out there!

i don't hate it, but would prefer it in grey with the grey digital camo on the seats.

--

cheers,

Harry

Too many old sheds.

Westcoast Customs did a Lambo - for which they should be shot!

Updated December 5, 2012 at 12:09 PM

--

Strong Broo Racing

Whatever happened to genuine coachbuilders?

--

27Gilles said...

Whatever happened to genuine coachbuilders?

They are all dead:oops:

Genuine british camo, best in the world 8)

Dave!

--

I came here to drink milk and kick ass..... and i've just finished my milk!!!!

That is a Japanese tuning company. So they always take an idea or philosophy to its limits. This is how they celebrate xmashere

Is this more your style? The Staffordshire Bull terrior of tuning?

--

Whiskey is my yoga

Sisu said...

That is a Japanese tuning company. So they always take an idea or philosophy to its limits. This is how they celebrate xmashere

that just looks equally stupid.

to Chav for your tastes?

So what floats your boat? Metalic Orange with contrasting stitching in the seats to match the calipers? But Colour coding is so 1984.

--

Whiskey is my yoga

It gets worse:evil:

--

I don't see what the problem with this Lambo? It is from Japan. It is aimed at the JDM fatlace punters in the USA with illest stickers, gun metal grey with bolt on over fenders and wide tyres
- Hence why it was at the LA autoshow.
Lets be honest the chances you seeing this at a Waitrose carpark is pretty slim.

You might be just as confused why this song became so popular even when they are speaking Foriegn....

--

Whiskey is my yoga

Sisu said...

I don't see what the problem with this Lambo? It is from Japan. It is aimed at the JDM fatlace punters in the USA with illest stickers, gun metal grey with bolt on over fenders and wide tyres
Lets be honest the chances you seeing this at a Waitrose carpark is pretty slim.

You might be just as confused why this song became so popular even when they are speaking Foriegn....

But they are not Japanese!

scotta said...

Westcoast Customs did a Lambo - for which they should be shot!

I just caught the end of this one on telly, its even worse when you see it moving as the stupid wheels have raised it up about 4 inches :roll:

--

Clio 182/Spazda MX-5/Honda CRF450R/VFR400/WRX Wagon

The mention of a tuned lambos and changing apperance etc reminded me. Did anyone ever see the forum on pistonheads (gulzar was his name i think) what he done to his murci. Stuck crystals on the dash to brighten things up, added a roof scoop which he stuck on (which then fell off due to the wind pressure) etc etc. Sorry cannot find the link

--

!tnuC

jay-me said...

The mention of a tuned lambos and changing apperance etc reminded me. Did anyone ever see the forum on pistonheads (gulzar was his name i think) what he done to his murci. Stuck crystals on the dash to brighten things up, added a roof scoop which he stuck on (which then fell off due to the wind pressure) etc etc. Sorry cannot find the link

The murci and his Bentley are up for sale at the moment - he does have shocking taste.

--

Cheers

Rich

Dr.(tbc) Alex said...

Sisu said...

But they are not Japanese!

That is my point. A K-pop song about Chavs in Seoul isn't aimed at guys in Britain nor is a JDM style. None of the examples of modifying Lamborghinis that you have chosen are aimed at a UK market. 27Gilles is talking about coachbuilders so all these other tastes might not be his cuppa tea so to speak.

--

Whiskey is my yoga

Sisu said...

I like that.... but then I'm a geeky Engineer

--

Cheers,
Mike

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular