Forums > Any other business > find me a car

FIND ME A CAR
Previous | 12 | Next

Moon on stick please..

sub £1k, within 150 miles of NR18, at least 6 months mot and a months tax.

Not spares / repair

In a drivetrain configuration I've not owned before, i.e none of the following,

I4 T FF
I4 T F4x4
I4 L FR
I6 L FR
F4 L RR

--

cheers,

Harry

Too many old sheds.

Nic not got a VR6 Golf in his collection ?

Anyway, you not got enough cars or for someone else ?

I have asked nic if he's got a spare vr6 :lol:

I just fancy something cheap which I'm not attached to to drive around through winter without caring too much about it.

--

cheers,

Harry

Too many old sheds.

Do we know what you recently bought yet?

--

It feels like that. Like a donkey. On a skateboard.

3Cyl 60 miles away :D

Get an MGTF, it will pander to your Metro fetish. Twice!

--

"It's like he's immortal but sh1t" - @NotoriousRev
"You look like a Jelly Baby from down the back of the sofa"

Get a V8 E39.

--

Wow was I impressed

Audi A2 1.2 TDI 3-cylinder diesel.

"The performance leaves nothing to be desired for everyday driving situations: it sprints from 0 to 100 km/h in 14.8 seconds, and touches a top speed of 168 km/h."

Updated December 5, 2012 at 10:26 AM

--

"It's like he's immortal but sh1t" - @NotoriousRev
"You look like a Jelly Baby from down the back of the sofa"

JL said...

I didn't buy it, despite having an agreed deal and putting a deposit on it the seller obviously got a better offer from elsewhere.

Still on the lookout for another even if it didn't tick any new drivetrain layout boxes.

--

cheers,

Harry

Too many old sheds.

I've got the M-I-L's Ka to sell. 10.5 months MOT, no tax though. £795. Only done 45k IIRC. I'll be advertising it in the new year. It had a load of welding done for the MOT so it's solid.

--

Discoc*nts

1st and 3rd places FECPOTY Shed of the Year 2016

Go for something MR if you're into experiencing different drivetrains.

Can i add 0-60 in under 10 miles as a requirement please :lol:

I think I might just get drunk and hit ebay. Got outbid on a passat w8 with an engine issue and an impreza turbo yesterday, but there's a nice looking alfa 75 locally up for £1100 but not sure it's be any better to drive on ice than the m3 :lol:

another edit, minimum of 4 seats.

Updated December 5, 2012 at 10:38 AM

--

cheers,

Harry

Too many old sheds.

Jobbo said...

Get a V8 E39.

This. Or a 7-Series. Or a V6 Frontera.

MR

Bit of budget creep, mind, but it's the Evo (forum) way. They're not too bad in wintery conditions given the weight is over the driven wheels.

Boo, just saw your 4 seater edit :)

Updated December 5, 2012 at 10:39 AM

clicky

perfect winter car 8)

NotoriousREV said...

I've got the M-I-L's Ka to sell. 10.5 months MOT, no tax though. £795. Only done 45k IIRC. I'll be advertising it in the new year. It had a load of welding done for the MOT so it's solid.

How old is it? Ka prices seem to be minimal.

--

Wow was I impressed

integrale_evo said...

JL said...

I didn't buy it, despite having an agreed deal and putting a deposit on it the seller obviously got a better offer from elsewhere.

Still on the lookout for another even if it didn't tick any new drivetrain layout boxes.

I'm not helping til I know what this one was...

--

Cheers

Rich

Buy my A8.

--

Tim

Skoda Octavia vRS. Ducati 748 Biposto. BMW R1200RT SE. SERV Volunteer.

Clicky - probably won't actually sell, not too far from you, worth a call after the auction's finished.

--

Wow was I impressed

Did you say you are looking for a cheap runabout here in Cyprus. I am tired of looking for a car dealer and decided to look at http://bestcypruscar.com :roll:

:lol:

B_T_S

Updated December 5, 2012 at 5:51 PM

--

"Fire up the quattro!"

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular