Forums > Any other business > FTAO those that know 90210 Dave

FTAO THOSE THAT KNOW 90210 DAVE
Previous | 12 | Next

It is uncanny isn't it

--

How are you doing? Is you good becos' I want to know.

It is uncanny!

--

I'm only here to express a binary viewpoint.

Most hairy evo forum member?

--

How about not having a sig at all?

It's not hair, it's fur. Dave! is 96% bear.

--

`

NotoriousREV said...

It's not hair, it's fur. Dave! is 96% bear.

4% Sasquatch

--

10% Yeti.

--

100% Cruella Deville target.

--

When the time is right, I will take his pelt in a moving, spiritual ceremony. Then his bear wrestling powers will be mine.

--

What a handsome group of men 8)

Dave!

--

I came here to drink milk and kick ass..... and i've just finished my milk!!!!

NotoriousREV said...

When the time is right, I will take his pelt in a moving, spiritual ceremony. Then his bear wrestling powers will be mine.

Surely a mwuh-hu-huh was required there? :?

_CC_ said...

It is uncanny isn't it

Has Dave now got to set that as his FB profile pic?

Brilliant :lol:

--

Much blasphemy ensued, and some menace, which I stopped by dismounting and opening the carriage door, and intimating an intention of mending the road with his immediate remains, if he did not hold his tongue. He held it.

Marv said...

Has Dave now got to set that as his FB profile pic?

I'd be suprised if Dave's on Facebook

Yeah Facebook is for losers eh Mick.

--

Tim

Skoda. Honda (broken). Ducati (broken).

Mick was on Facebook once but a load of losers off the internet tried to add him as a friend so now he doesn't get it.

--

Much blasphemy ensued, and some menace, which I stopped by dismounting and opening the carriage door, and intimating an intention of mending the road with his immediate remains, if he did not hold his tongue. He held it.

That and the Fishing n Anal group got shut down.

--

Tim

Skoda. Honda (broken). Ducati (broken).

Exactly that, I thought it was to keep in touch with proper friends not people you haven't even met.

Don't get me started on insecure non celebrities, using twitter.

I'm a social media outcast though, so please carry on.

Time for a trim before I go feral looking :lol:

Dave, if you want my pelt bring a big bag as I'm as I'm fluffing my coat for winter ;)

Dave!

--

I came here to drink milk and kick ass..... and i've just finished my milk!!!!

Pervert :shock:

--

"You look like a Jelly Baby from down the back of the sofa"

The bloke that Joan Collins turns into in the Snickers advert always reminds me of Dave! :D

--

Something witty goes here.....

If you get all wobbly-lipped about the opinion of Internet strangers, maybe it's time to take a bath with the toaster as you'll never amount to sh1t anyway.

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular