Forums > General > New car (now mit photos)

NEW CAR (NOW MIT PHOTOS)
Previous | 12 | Next

Following on from my earlier thread on the new arrival, here are some photos of it.

I'll be honest; I'm happy. 8)

--

Dreaming big, achieving little.

Fink Floyd said...

Following on from my earlier thread on the new arrival, here are some photos of it.

I'll be honest; I'm happy. 8)

Four red crosses.

A clever person will be along shortly to unBarry it.

That was quick :lol:

That looks lovely, very nice indeed 8)

Dave!

Updated December 4, 2012 at 8:35 PM

--

I came here to drink milk and kick ass..... and i've just finished my milk!!!!

Fixed ;)

Lovely car and hope you enjoy it.

GraniteV8 said...

Four red crosses.

A clever person will be along shortly to unBarry it.

Dave!

Bah. Thanks to the good doctor for mitigating my DIW.

--

8) Very nice indeed!

Of course I have to tell you that you're DIW WRT teh wheels, but other than that it looks great. Manuel?

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

On photobucket, you copied the first link for email. Click on second link (direct link) and problem fixed.

Looks lovely. 8)

--

Out of step with the forum.

Lovely jubbly. Must feel great owning something like that and even better driving it.

--

My Flickr

Invisible Speakers

duncs500 said...

8) Very nice indeed!

Of course I have to tell you that you're DIW WRT teh wheels, but other than that it looks great. Manuel?

Manuel indeed. It's got the sports shifter optional extra which shortens the throw; lovely precise action to the shift. The brakes are perfectly weighted for the heel'n'toe as well; despite being a bit crap at it I've pulled off a couple of nice blips as I go down the gears.

What does WRT mean?

--

With Regard To.

It's nice... but I agree about the wheels ;)

My bro in law has the same wheels on his silver 997S, different shade to yours though.

Fink Floyd said...

duncs500 said...

8) Very nice indeed!

Manuel indeed. It's got the sports shifter optional extra which shortens the throw; lovely precise action to the shift. The brakes are perfectly weighted for the heel'n'toe as well; despite being a bit crap at it I've pulled off a couple of nice blips as I go down the gears.

What does WRT mean?

With Regards To, I think.

Looks great - but surely you should have waited until retirement before buying it?

--

Je suis confus.

Very cool. Enjoy. I'm. Not jealous at all ;)

Updated December 4, 2012 at 8:52 PM

--

Nuts on the road

speedingfine said...

With Regard To.

It's nice... but I agree about the wheels ;)

My bro in law has the same wheels on his silver 997S, different shade to yours though.

Indeed, turbot wheels non?

Never knew that quick shift was an option, I approve. I want a go.:D

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

I'm not desperately keen on the mk1 TT wheels either, but hey - it's not my car. :D

Otherwise - looks fantastic. 8)

Now.... look into the eyes the eyes the eyes not around the eyes....

You will post a video clip shortly. OK? ;)

Very nice 8).

Coolio. I like the wheels.

8)

--

Entirely pointless

So purty. I like the wheels too, dislike the rear wiper though.

--

How about not having a sig at all?

Mito Man said...

So purty. I like the wheels too, dislike the rear wiper though.

I thought the rear wiper would annoy me too, but it's amazing how quickly your eyes almost unconsciously tune it out; I noticed it far more in the photos of the car before I bought it than I do in the metal. It's also good to have; I'm a bit OCD about having a clear windscreen/windows so being able to clear the back window is a bonus, particularly when it has a vaguely Group C-esque vertical-to-diagonal sweep on it. 8)

Interesting that the wheels divide opinion. I really like them; they're my favourite design of the ones available on the 997 and I was made up that I found a car with them on. As a matter of interest, what do the naysayers dislike? Is it that they are ostensibly the 997.1 Turbo's wheels (and therefore should not be on a Carrera) or just something about the styling?

Thanks for all the kind comments. I will do my best to get a video up once I work out how to mount the camera in the most advantageous position. It makes me grin all over my face every time I look at it at the moment. :D

--

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular