Previous | 1 | Next

Originally two BMWs and now

--

Cheers,
James

Why did they need to close 5 junctions?

--

How about not having a sig at all?

Lol at the Daily Mail saying it was a 140mph crash because a witness said it was. :roll:

--

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.”

I appreciate the point, but they do put it in quotes and make it clear that it's what the witness says. I dislike the Daily Mail intensely, but that article doesn't strike me as being particularly objectionable. Is it the insertion of the word 'black' as a prefix to the 'BMW' at every opportunity that you dislike? That strikes me as a little odd, but given that the cars were actually black I can't really see what subliminal message that conveys.

As to the crash itself; bloody hell. They wouldn't need a recovery truck with one of those; a matchbox'd do.

EDIT: Just reread it properly and saw the throwaway little line that the men 'were thought to be from the Pakistani or Bangladeshi community'. Suddenly it all becomes clear...

Updated December 4, 2012 at 8:51 PM

--

Dreaming big, achieving little.

Love the comment that says:

"They should reduce the speed limit on motorways".

Yes, that would've helped :roll:

--

She's built like a steakhouse but she handles like a bistro.

I hate the Daily Mail, I hate their articles, but I read the website every day :?

It's apparently the most popular news site in the world.

--

This ^

Fink Floyd said...

Is it the insertion of the word 'black' as a prefix to the 'BMW' at every opportunity that you dislike? That strikes me as a little odd, but given that the cars were actually black I can't really see what subliminal message that conveys.

EDIT: Just reread it properly and saw the throwaway little line that the men 'were thought to be from the Pakistani or Bangladeshi community'. Suddenly it all becomes clear...

:lol: or maybe just because it was two black BMW's ?

_Mick_N said...

Fink Floyd said...

Is it the insertion of the word 'black' as a prefix to the 'BMW' at every opportunity that you dislike? That strikes me as a little odd, but given that the cars were actually black I can't really see what subliminal message that conveys.

:lol: or maybe just because it was two black BMW's ?

Then again this is the Daily Mail we're talking about...

Fink Floyd said...

Is it the insertion of the word 'black' as a prefix to the 'BMW' at every opportunity that you dislike?

I was rammed off the M1 by a black BMW. It's a conspiracy!
Disclaimer : driver did not appear to be from any minority group other than young, cocky, BMW driver.

--

Knackered old hairdresser's sh1tter

NotoriousREV said...

Love the comment that says:

"They should reduce the speed limit on motorways".

Yes, that would've helped :roll:

"People are ignoring the rules!"

"Then we need stricter rules!"

--

Knackered old hairdresser's sh1tter

Messy. Though the pictures are after the fire brigade have cut the roofs off for access.

That won't T-cut out, FWIW.

You can clearly see that only one of the BMWs is black. The other one is that really dark blue colour (can't remember the name of it).

--

Something witty goes here.....

Jorg Gray Ltd Edition Watch Number : 313631

It is amazing that anyone got out of either of them still alive. Never mind then being punched.

The actual interior looks fine, it's not exactly been scrunched up into a tissue, the firebrigade cutting the top of just makes it seem much worse.

--

How about not having a sig at all?

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular