--

My Flickr

Invisible Speakers

:shock:

Ambitious is certainly the word.

--

Nuts on the road

I'm just gonna say it now, RIP.

If a helicopter rotor is so much as unbalanced by a mere ounce it will vibrate itself to dust, and those rotors don't look anything like rotors.

--

How about not having a sig at all?

Mito Man said...

If a helicopter rotor is so much as unbalanced by a mere ounce it will vibrate itself to dust, and those rotors don't look anything like rotors.

Thanks for explaining :roll:

--

My Flickr

Invisible Speakers

It's like this one time where my car's wheel was out of balance by 3 grams. The alloy wheel got shredded apart as I was doing 70mph, sparks flying everywhere...

--

How about not having a sig at all?

Mito Man said...

It's like this one time where my car's wheel was out of balance by 3 grams. The alloy wheel got shredded apart as I was doing 70mph, sparks flying everywhere...

riiiiight. :roll:

Mito Man said...

Utter balls, they are nearly permanently out of balance when running and are built with this taken into account.

I fear it will be the fact that it will be made from cheap chinese steel and weigh as much as the sun :lol:

Dave!

--

I came here to drink milk and kick ass..... and i've just finished my milk!!!!

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular