Forums > Moaning forum > DIW / doing it wrong

DIW / DOING IT WRONG
Previous | 1 | Next

I don't know why this has suddenly kicked off, but it seems every other post on here is diw or someone else chiming in that it's definitely diw...

Bored of it now.

--

Cheers

Rich

I probably started this, but it was a result of the mounting frustration that each and every thread was immediately descending into the boorish "I do it like this and you don't and I'm right and you're wrong" crap.

I.e. it was meant to be ironic.

Updated December 4, 2012 at 7:03 AM

JL said...

I probably started this, but it was a result of the mounting frustration that each and every thread was immediately descending into the boorish "I do it like this and you don't and I'm right and you're wrong" crap.

I.e. it was meant to be ironic.

It's all over the Internet JL, I know you post a lot, but I don't think your influence extends quite that far...

--

Cheers

Rich

I'm working on it though ;)

Rich B said...

It's all over the Internet JL

You're new to the internet right ? After pr0n , the internet was mainly designed for people to second guess, back-seat drive and generally give smart-ass after-the-event contrarian advice to everything anyone does while doing nothing themselves.

--

AmperaWomenCar Trade

This thread is DIW.

--

Making pancake mix for your mums pancake tits.

When I saw Mito had posted in this thread I knew it would be another futile post.

Alex88 said...

When I saw Mito had posted in this thread I knew it would be another futile post.

You're thinking of Clayton.

--

What's the difference between a BMW and a hedgehog?

I'm waiting for CC to match his forum avatar to his FB profile pic.

--

Knackered old hairdresser's sh1tter

Si_ said...

Tim too!

--

What's the difference between a BMW and a hedgehog?

Si_ said...

My Fb profile pic is DIR

--

How are you doing? Is you good becos' I want to know.

NotoriousREV said...

Si_ said...

Tim too!

:lol:

--

Tim

M135i 8 Speed Auto. Alpine White. Faster than Yu.

Tim said...

NotoriousREV said...

Si_ said...

Tim too!

:lol:

Unknowingly my current FB profile is similiar to Skipper's but my pic is actually me :( :shock:

--

How are you doing? Is you good becos' I want to know.

Rich B said...

I don't know why this has suddenly kicked off, but it seems every other post on here is diw or someone else chiming in that it's definitely diw...

Bored of it now.

I'm starting to find it a bit tiresome now as well!

Being partly responsible for the expression I was pleased to find a video clip last week titled "Honda driver doing it wrong"

Yep - BOIN for sure!

--

and from the beginning think what may be the end.

Looks like it is trending

I wish JL hadn't released that one to the world.

;)

Rich is correct

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular