Forums > General > Nitro Circus

NITRO CIRCUS
Previous | 1 | Next

Just got a call from my brother saying he's got 2 box tickets for this at the O2 tonight - looks like it should be good - Not a bad way to spend my Monday night!

Your link text

--

Cheers

Rich

That will be brilliant 8) Personally I prefer Nitro Circus to Jackass.

Updated December 3, 2012 at 4:54 PM

Holy F-IN WTF LINK

Visceral1111 said...

Holy F-IN WTF LINK

Double front flip....:shock: Skills

--

Cheers,
Mike

All of a sudden I can't get enough of these particular bikes. :lol:

Really wanted to go to that but it clashed with my boy's birthday.

--

Tim

M135i 8 Speed Auto. Alpine White. Faster than Yu.

Review please as that sounds awesome 8)

Dave!

--

I came here to drink milk and kick ass..... and i've just finished my milk!!!!

Very American, very loud, very impressive. Highlights were special flip on both fmx and BMX (rider does backflip, bike doesn't), triple backflip on BMX, the fmx trains (10 riders in close succession) and a fmx backflip with 3 on the bike - mental.

Whole thing was slick, kids will love it and adults will be entertained whether they understand what they're watching or not!

Not sure I'd pay lots to go though - thankfully my brothers mate works for virgin Atlantic so we got box tickets for £15.

--

Cheers

Rich

I went to Red Bull X-Fighters (the motocross thingy) - incredible for 20 minutes then wanted to leave.

Saw the show at the MEN last night.
Very talented runners and riders, the guys on the Motorcross bikes, wow....
Disappointed with the seats, facing the ramps etc head on so had to watch the big screens to get a better view and couldn't get a perspective of the heights involved.
I'm probably not the target audience and felt it was poor value at £45 each plus £12 parking.
It's better on the telly !

JL said...

I went to Red Bull X-Fighters (the motocross thingy) - incredible for 20 minutes then wanted to leave.

Whilst watching the 2m30s video posted up there ^ I commented to my colleague that it was probably about the right amount to see without getting bored.

--

Food | Large format print & graphics

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular