Forums > General > Simon George's Murcielago

SIMON GEORGE'S MURCIELAGO
Previous | 12345 | Next

Very nearly! :shock:

See issue 178's Fast Fleet report. Of all the cars in his sizable fleet... :cry:

--

Share your car adventures.
www.auto-journals.com

Real life with cars

Dead?

No spoilers!

--

DeskJockey
---
Now fueled by heavy oil...

It's not a Countach... ;)

--

and from the beginning think what may be the end.

:shock: just after being completely rebuilt and painted?
(I did not receive evo 178 yet - hopefully I'll get it in ten days).

--

Pilouil
Citroen C3 1.4 HDI 69.0424 bhp

RIP? Really?:cry:

--

Tree Trunks, I'm all jacked up because of you. Look at my jacked up face!

pilouil said...

Unfortunately yes. Not dead, but it currently shares something in common with the Morgan used for ECOTY. :(

Wood?

Wood not.

mik said...

pilouil said...

Unfortunately yes. Not dead, but it currently shares something in common with the Morgan used for ECOTY. :(

Bullet holes! :shock:

--

Impreza WRX STi Spec-C V-Limited Toshi Arai Edition/ GTR/ Panda 100HP Pandamonium/ 316d

mik said...

pilouil said...

three wheels?

--

No roof or doors?

--

Out of step with the forum.

JonMad said...

mik said...

pilouil said...

three wheels?

Yep.

uh-oh, did someone trash it on an experience day? whilst saying 'watch this!'

--

JonMad said...

Pretty much, write off if it was in insurance terms, chassis bent and roof kinked but reckons it's going to live again.

Gutted, no one wants to see that.

--

My Glass is always half full

Zonda_ said...

JonMad said...

Pretty much, write off if it was in insurance terms, chassis bent and roof kinked but reckons it's going to live again.

I really hope it does. Considering it's milage and the huge amount of people that have driven it, then coming back from an awful accident would surely see it as an absolute legend.

Updated December 3, 2012 at 4:04 PM

Zonda_ said...

JonMad said...

I spoke to him about it today. Gutted doesn't even begin to cover it, but his determination to keep the car alive despite the financial case against it is heartening to see.

It's not as if he doesn't have other cars to enjoy if it were to be written off!

--

Share your car adventures.
www.auto-journals.com

Real life with cars

When I did my 6th gear experience someone nearly stacked it then although it was not the driver's fault (someone in front went slowly, then veered across as s/he was being overtaken).

--

DeskJockey
---
Now fueled by heavy oil...

Why not just buy another Murchialago?

--

How about not having a sig at all?

Previous | 12345 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular