Forums > Moaning forum > People with Facebook and Children....

PEOPLE WITH FACEBOOK AND CHILDREN....
Previous | 12 | Next

So, your 6 month(ish) old baby has broken into your facebook account, and typed this message to his mother???

Seems suspect.

Kids these days. They're freaking clever!

--

DeskJockey
---
Now fueled by heavy oil...

I know it's not your birthday but Happy Birthday?

Also seems very retarded.

The mum clearly hasn't got many friends so the dads trying to get other people to remember her on her bday. Sad.

--

How about not having a sig at all?

Alex88 said...

I know it's not your birthday but Happy Birthday?

Also seems very retarded.

Acceptable from a 6-month old maybe? :lol:

--

Pilouil
Citroen C3 1.4 HDI 69.0424 bhp

That's bloody good English for a 6 month year old, better than many people on facebook :shock:

Members of a family that share a house talking to each other on Facebook does my ocd right in.

Barry said...

Members of a family that share a house talking to each other on Facebook does my ocd right in.

Clearly family issues.

Many issues imo, the most obvious being lack of communucation. See also, stupid yoofs that sit in the pub texting each other. I was witness to a table of about five lads a while back, all texting and chatting to each other while an adjacent table was chock full of false tanned ho's all chugging from jugs of cocktails - IE clearly up for a laugh - not one of the lads even glanced over at the adjacent tables. Now I'm no lothario but Christ on a bike thats pathetic..

Barry said...

Many issues imo, the most obvious being lack of communucation. See also, stupid yoofs that sit in the pub texting each other. I was witness to a table of about five lads a while back, all texting and chatting to each other while an adjacent table was chock full of false tanned ho's all chugging from jugs of cocktails - IE clearly up for a laugh - not one of the lads even glanced over at the adjacent tables. Now I'm no lothario but Christ on a bike thats pathetic..

Beaver leavers ? :D

I still don't get facebook, twitter and the like, I do seem to be in a minority though.

re: the OP, that's pathetic, and stupid, and sad. i love babies etc, but just be normal.

'here is my baby, it's great yay!'
not:'hi, i'm her baby and somehow i have developed the motor and cognitive (dis?)function of a 30yo woman!'

having friends & family on multiple continents, faceballs does make sense to me as a shared communication medium.

I also like that if i find something amusing/interesting, i can post it on my own whatsit, and if my friends happen upon it and also fnid it amsuing/interesting hooray for them. Saves me sending possibly unwanted emails to people i don't see about stuff i think they might like but am not sure.

twatter is a load of...twaddle.

Barry said...

The youth of today :roll:

action jack84 said...

Barry said...

The youth of today :roll:

Trying to pull with their orsum phone innit.

Can't say I get Facebook anymore. It's become too intrusive to a point. I liked it up to a couple of years ago and spent every evening on it when I was away from my friends, maybe I was younger and like minded with all my friends who were practically all from my school so I got all the in jokes, met everyone everyday and the banter was great. Texts were expensive back then so FB was amazing.

Now everyone has drifted apart largely and the close friends that I do have stay in touch with the old mobile phone. I haven't uploaded any pics there in years as I don't want random people seeing my stuff. I have 2 options, cull everyone apart from 25 friends or just leave it as is and use it as an occasional medium to catch up with less well known people which is what I'm currently doing...

--

How about not having a sig at all?

FB is like most things, its fine if you treat it as a medium of communication and leave it at that. If you use it to rule your life, it will of course.

I use it as a social release, to vent to no one in particular, and so my family can keep in touch without having to try and coincide our lives for lengthy phone chats. My parents think its hilarious when they catch up on my weekly rambling on FB, usually with pics to illustrate. :lol:

--

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.”

drophead said...

:D

Does anybody, apart from the prospective parents, really care about this?

--

This ^

Barry said...

chock full of false tanned ho's all chugging from jugs of cocktails

Did you steam right in there? :twisted:

--

Knackered old hairdresser's sh1tter

Si_ said...

Barry said...

chock full of false tanned ho's all chugging from jugs of cocktails

Did you steam right in there? :twisted:

I was easily twice their age, and if you've ever visited delightful Winsfords' Wetherspoons you'd think twice about any kind of contact with the young ladies that frequent the place too. :shock:

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular