Forums > General > 4wd crap in winter shocker

4WD CRAP IN WINTER SHOCKER
Previous | 1 | Next

Ooops. Mind, we do have The Scooby Clinic near here...

--

Knackered old hairdresser's sh1tter

I refuse to believe this story.

4wd = invincible shirley.

All about the driver...

--

DeskJockey
---
Now fueled by heavy oil...

Its as old as Scoobynet, but you never see an Impreza in a small accident :lol:

mik said...

I refuse to believe this story.

4wd = invincible shirley.

:lol: the driver did not know about locking differentials apparently...

--

Pilouil
Citroen C3 1.4 HDI 69.0424 bhp

Road tyres on muddy field with a few mm left in not moving nearly 3 ton of vehicle shocker :shock:

Dave!

--

I came here to drink milk and kick ass..... and i've just finished my milk!!!!

Barry said...

When the clutch went on my first one, the recovery driver said the same thing. He said normally they have to winch them back to the road from 60ft in a field. :lol:

--

She's built like a steakhouse but she handles like a bistro.

NotoriousREV said...

Barry said...

When the clutch went on my first one, the recovery driver said the same thing. He said normally they have to winch them back to the road from 60ft in a field. :lol:

I've heard this about Audi's too and the quattro, gives the driver a false sense of security.

I'll repeat what I say every time I read about 4wd cars - idiots mistake traction for grip, and some sadly pay the price for their stupidity. All 4wd does is make the crash faster :lol:

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular