Forums > General > BMW

BMW
Previous | 1 | Next

click

No more M3 GT2's will race which is sad, but they are replacing them with a faster version of the Z4 GT3 that some of you know and love. Fingers crossed they make an appearance at Le Mans but more importantly, maybe they'll finally give us a road version of the Z4 with the M3's V8 in. 8)

--

Stolen Orions on fire off the hard shoulder of the M8. I watched neds litter in the dark near the Tennents shop. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like [coughs] tears... in... rain. Time... to die...

Don't think you'll find much interest in BMWs on this forum.

Guess it's all just diesel Golf's and F40's. :(

--

Stolen Orions on fire off the hard shoulder of the M8. I watched neds litter in the dark near the Tennents shop. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like [coughs] tears... in... rain. Time... to die...

Tbh I thought they'd already stopped using the m3s anyway. They had z4s in the fia gt championship last season.

--

cheers,

Harry

Too many old sheds.

They stopped using the M3's at LM in 2011 but they did use them in the states this year. Z4 was a GT3 car so not eligible to race at LM or in the WEC or ALMS, the adjusted car will be eligible though and hopefully due to homologation we will get a V8 Z4 soon. 8)

--

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular