Forums > General > Great Lambo Ad Prints

GREAT LAMBO AD PRINTS
Previous | 1 | Next

i've just discovered these(below)..and i thought i should share them to/with all of you;)

and my favourite

cheers,

8)

--

and from the beginning think what may be the end.

The first one is amazing.:lol:

..and, as one think led to another, here it is Jethro Bovingdon driving(and talking about) a manual -open gate- white LP550-28)
clicky

I like the last one a lot. :lol:

--

Stolen Orions on fire off the hard shoulder of the M8. I watched neds litter in the dark near the Tennents shop. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like [coughs] tears... in... rain. Time... to die...

3rd to last always make me laugh

--

How are you doing? Is you good becos' I want to know.

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular