Forums > General > FAO Scottish Folk

FAO SCOTTISH FOLK
Previous | 1 | Next

--

Tree Trunks, I'm all jacked up because of you. Look at my jacked up face!

You posted this at 11:42? - they've been pissed for the last 3 hours at least! ;)

ilmostro said...

You posted this at 11:42? - they've been pissed for the last 11 hours 42 minutes at least! ;)

Corrected:lol:

Happy St. Andrews day fellow Scots.

And the forum clock is correct :shock:

--

3 - 2 - 1 - Go.................

ilmostro said...

You posted this at 11:42? - they've been pissed for the last 3 hours at least! ;)

:lol:The brewery back in Oban must be bone dry now:lol:

--

Tree Trunks, I'm all jacked up because of you. Look at my jacked up face!

Most people in our company work a 40h week but split it 9/9/9/9/4 so you get Friday afternoon off. It's quite nice.

On Fridays most of the finance team in the Glasgow office get to the office early - at 7am - so that they can fuck off to the pub at 11am.

Going straight from work to the pub is fair enough, but getting up two hours early in order to maximise drinking time is some real committment :)

--

It's not a Golf

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular