Forums > Geeks corner > New laptop mini review.

NEW LAPTOP MINI REVIEW.
Previous | 1 | Next

click

So, after finally getting my new laptop all sorted out and after taking DeskJockey's advice on the Acer he linked to, I stumbled upon a similar model but with specs.

Put simply it's a bit of a steal. It's nicely put together, the screen isn't the biggest but it's all lovely in HD. It's very quick, makes my old HP laptop feel like it's from a different century. What has impressed me most is the graphics. 2GB of Nvidia goodness and with the i5 processor and 8GB of ram Rfactor looks fantastic with everything set to high, it's also silky smooth as well.

It has exceeded my expectations for a laptop and being honest I'm astonished how far things have come along in 4 years. :shock:

--

Stolen Orions on fire off the hard shoulder of the M8. I watched neds litter in the dark near the Tennents shop. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like [coughs] tears... in... rain. Time... to die...

Good to hear you're enjoying the toy.

--

DeskJockey
---
Now fueled by heavy oil...

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular