FERRARI
Previous | 1 | Next

Just grow up.

--

Knackered old hairdresser's sh1tter

Si_ said...

Just grow up.

Context pls.

A lot of money at stake. But yes, it's unseemly. I'm not sure I'd want to become World Champion this way, I'd prefer to take the moral victory. Unless millions of dollars were at stake.

--

Out of step with the forum.

exiges said...

Si_ said...

Just grow up.

Context pls.

They've found evidence of Vettel overtaking under yellows and are considering appealing to the FIA.

--

NotoriousREV said...

They've found evidence of Vettel overtaking under yellows and are considering appealing to the FIA.

Good. The little twerp annoys the fvck out of me.

And yet, he speaks very highly of me

Typical Ferrari but to be honest, if i were in the same position and given what is at stake, i'd do the same.

It's not just the appeal. It's the mardies about debris on the track, when a safety car suited Alonso. It's the messing with the evo reviews and refusing to lend cars.

They're like a high-maintenance girlfriend. The concept is appealing, they look great, I'm sure they're great fun to drive, but they just drive you mental with all the "me, me, me" needy nonsense.

Ferrari: You are not special.

--

Si_ said...

MINC

--

Si_ said...

They're like a high-maintenance girlfriend - I'm sure they're great fun to drive.

:lol:

--

Pilouil
Citroen C3 1.4 HDI 69.0424 bhp

Sniff nails it, as usual.

--

Si_ said...

It's not just the appeal. It's the mardies about debris on the track, when a safety car suited Alonso. It's the messing with the evo reviews and refusing to lend cars.

They're like a high-maintenance girlfriend. The concept is appealing, they look great, I'm sure they're great fun to drive, but they just drive you mental with all the "me, me, me" needy nonsense.

Vettel asked for a safety car aswell.

--

How about not having a sig at all?

there is no case!:roll:
linky

Just a bunch of mardy gits. Ditto Vettel, tbh.

--

eugenux said...

there is no case!:roll:
linky

So this one is closed - but what about the Christmas case?

--

Pilouil
Citroen C3 1.4 HDI 69.0424 bhp

NotoriousREV said...

The internet is down?

Alex88 said...

NotoriousREV said...

The internet is down?

Jake Humphrey just reweeted it, at lunchtime.

--

NotoriousREV said...

It's not just you! http://sniffpetrol.com looks down from here.

BAH! - I WANT LOLZ! :evil:

Si_ said...

Just a bunch of mardy gits. Ditto Vettel, tbh.

+1

--

Something witty goes here.....

Jorg Gray Ltd Edition Watch Number : 313631

exiges said...

NotoriousREV said...

Good. The little twerp annoys the fvck out of me.

And yet, he speaks very highly of me

I don't understand how you can like Schumacher so much, yet hate Vettel.

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular