Forums > General > Super resin polish and frost

SUPER RESIN POLISH AND FROST
Previous | 1 | Next

Cleaned the car yesterday and gave it a good polish with SRP. The results were great and it now has a bit of protection for the winter.
This morning I was greeted to this :D the frost had formed patterns on the car where the SRP been used.
You can't really see with a crappy iPhone camera but to the eye it's amazing how it's gone. Other cars just have that Matt frost effect. [img]http://[/img]

--

For sure

Isn't that how Aston Martin's "Ice White" paint finish came about

Updated November 29, 2012 at 10:06 AM

You are doing it wrong

Just a hint but SRP is just a filler. After a week of rain it will all be gone. You really need to seal it afterwards with a wax or sealant otherwise all your hard work is pretty wasted.

--

How about not having a sig at all?

There is also aqua wax on it I've just never had it frost up like this before and I put it down to SRP

--

For sure

You're supposed to polish the SRP off after you apply it. HTH. ;)

So that's where I went wrong :oops:

--

For sure

How in fractaling hell did that happen!?!

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular