Forums > Gaming forum > FarCry 3 Quicklook

FARCRY 3 QUICKLOOK

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ill download that.

Edit : Bah , already had them !

Updated December 5, 2012 at 10:32 PM

--

GiraffeIT.com / Installations / Support / Training
evo featured Renault Megane R26 (c) Barry Club.

I've just installed them and they gained me 1-2 FPS ( I did a before an after test with Fraps ) nothing amazing, but better than nothing I suppose.

Updated December 6, 2012 at 7:44 AM

It is Alice in Wonderland with a few twists !

--

I enjoyed the fps shag - closest I've got to a bird in years!

--

Bunta's Tofu

Bunta said...

I enjoyed the fps shag - closest I've got to a bird in years!

First Person Shagging? Surprised there isn't a whole genre of games based around that!

--

Share your car adventures.
www.auto-journals.com

Real life with cars

Just finished it.

I dont often say this - but it is quite possibly one of the best games I have played.

I have been playing games in '85 so that isnt to be taken lightly.

:D

--

I'm going to buy it on the basis of your recommendation alone Andy. If I don't like it, you're refunding me for the purchase price and any other incidentals.

yeah it does look sick tbf, the graphics are so much better than anything ive experienced on the ps3. Its gonna have to wait until february though Need for Speeds my choice of game :D

Started playing this on Xbox yesterday and yeah it is great!
I think too much has possibly been made of all the character development. You turn hardcore killer pretty damn quick, which is fine by me! :twisted:

Took me AGES to find two boars to kill to make an ammo pouch (and they fight back), but that was part of the fun.

Massive map and loads to do.
Graphics are not great on the Xbox; I've seen far better, ironically including Crysis 2 which is still the sharpest I've seen a 360.

Great story, great digital acting, great game. 2012 saved the best for last!

--

www.auto-journals.com

Real life with cars

Playing it on my new Super PC - damn8)

--

The Evo forum really is a shadow of its former self. I remember when the internet was for the elite and now they seem to let any spastic on.

IaFG Supercharged Muppet Division

Oh yeah - I bloody loved it as well.

Going to try the co-op out with my bro over Xmas - really, really great game and would play again.

--

Bunta's Tofu

Who chose the dark ending and is it worth seeing?

I really enjoyed it, but thought the two boss fights were anti-climactic and confusing. What happened in the real world?

--

www.auto-journals.com

Real life with cars

Just picked this up recently too, and as an utter newbie with fps games I'll be interested to see how I get on. Bought ps3 version as its half price in Game but I might swap it for PC version since my new rig should storm this.:P

My saved games have dissapeared:evil:

--

The Evo forum really is a shadow of its former self. I remember when the internet was for the elite and now they seem to let any spastic on.

IaFG Supercharged Muppet Division

I'm just getting started with it - I've just finished the mushrooms mission which was a real trip in every sense of the word!

Took me a while to figure out how I "unlock" the extra weapons slots too. :oops:

I'm enjoying it a great deal at the moment.

--

Something witty goes here.....

Jorg Gray Ltd Edition Watch Number : 313631

Delphi said...

Took me a while to figure out how I "unlock" the extra weapons slots too. :oops:

Me too :lol:. Since I figured it out and bought the bow I've spent all my time hunting.

--

I often drive for a road travel

I got it yesterday. Seems like good fun but it takes ages to load. It seems to get stuck on the downloading wall step.

Just got frm Green Man Gaming for 23quid - thanks for the heads up.

SSD showed up today too so installing FC3 as we speak. 8)

GAME have the nerve of putting this in their "Sale" at £30! I got it for £22.49 last week.

Fired mine up earlier, after it had updated and installed I had to go out..:roll:

Really enjoying plus runs really well - 40-50fps.

Updated December 29, 2012 at 6:42 PM

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular