Forums > Moaning forum > The internet is down

THE INTERNET IS DOWN
Previous | 1 | Next

Really ? Is it really ? The interconnectivity of millions of devices worldwide has ceased.

Or are you referring to the fact that one particular website you use isn't responding.

Have you tried accessing another website ?

Have you asked others if they can access that website, or other websites ?

No, just throw your hands up in the air, declare "the internet is down", don't employ any deductive thought processes and come in and disturb someone who does know that the fvck they're doing.

Updated November 28, 2012 at 5:32 PM

Your employees fucking around again? We get an "internet is down" almost daily...

I also hate the "please call back later, we're running an update" which seems the Vodafone's favorite lately. Really.. you're running an "update" for the next 3 hours starting at lunchtime when it gets busy. Of course you are.

Updated November 28, 2012 at 5:44 PM

Direct them here:

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

--

JL said...

Oh b*llocks you're right

"The internet is down" = Exiges has blocked facebook access at work.

--

Romantic BDSM

Gloucester's answer to Eddie Jordan

Jimmy Choo said...

Yup, and I monitor emails too. It's amazing how busy staff can appear when sending hundreds of email jokes to friends.

That's when they're not texting, or going outside to take personal calls, or going for a fag, or.. Actually I'm surprised any work gets done.

We have established that sh1t employees are usually sh1t because they are offered a 'competitive salary.'

Is this what you offer them?

--

How about not having a sig at all?

You know you're not allowed to monitor or read emails that the employee could deem to be personal, right? That's a tribunal right there!

--

Jobbo said...

Rev is correct, of course

exiges said...

Jimmy Choo said...

Yup, and I monitor emails too. It's amazing how busy staff can appear when sending hundreds of email jokes to friends.

That's when they're not texting, or going outside to take personal calls, or going for a fag, or.. Actually I'm surprised any work gets done.

David motivating the employees:

--

ClubLupo

See also : my Windows* doesn't work.

*any office app.

I had a great email earlier from a hosted email customer saying could I tell them how to get their email working and that they were on windows 7.

Yes I'll fire over the how-to immediately.

--

Tim

M135i 8 Speed Auto. Alpine White. Faster than Yu.

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular