Forums > General > 0-60 under 3 seconds!

0-60 UNDER 3 SECONDS!
Previous | 1 | Next

Wow

I absolutely love that! My Cappuccino was a hoot to commute in, this one looks hilarious.

Not sure about Image wheels on it though; I had a set on my Z06 and although strong, they're quite heavy. On the Capp they must be about 25% of the weight of the car...

Looks fantastic though. I wonder how much to build another?

Z-Cars' Gixxer-engined Smart Roadster was the bane of me and evo's life though. Every time we lined up the other tuned Smarts to do a group test, the Z-Car one would break something. I ended up driving it separately and we had to Photoshop it into the group photo... :lol:

--

Share your car adventures.
www.auto-journals.com

Real life with cars

That's just awesome! 8)

--

Something witty goes here.....

Jorg Gray Ltd Edition Watch Number : 313631

vid.

Unfortunately the car is static throughout - they need to join here to see an appropriate vid format :roll:

great fun

shame i wouldnt fit

--

Making pancake mix on your mums pancake tits

WIBBLE

Always thought a bike engined Smart Roadster would be mega.....that looks even better.

--

Cheers,
Mike

caneswell said...

Always thought a bike engined Smart Roadster would be mega.....that looks even better.

To be honest, nowadays a well-built bike engined Smart Roadster would be a lot better. Strong, stiff chassis and mid-engined so traction wouldn't be as bad as I'd imagine that Cappuccino's to be.

Also they came with decently sized wheels so would be able to wear decent rubber to go with them.

But the Cappuccino is absolutely tiny and so cute. I fitted in mine no problem; wouldn't have wanted to have a crash in it though, especially not one propelled by 350hp rather than the 60-odd mine had...:?

--

Share your car adventures.
www.auto-journals.com

Real life with cars

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular