Forums > Moaning forum > My neighbour has issues

MY NEIGHBOUR HAS ISSUES
Previous | 1234 | Next

The same one that parks across my drive.

He's taken my plastic recycling box and locked it in his car, which is parked opposite my house. He continues to use the car with his little box friend in the front passenger seat :lol:

It's been a week since the box went missing and I've only just spotted it and put the two together. Anyone make sense of it?

Orange Cola said...

He's taken my plastic recycling box and locked it in his car, which is parked opposite my house. He continues to use the car with his little box friend in the front passenger seat :lol:

It's been a week since the box went missing and I've only just spotted it and put the two together. Anyone make sense of it?

Just dump all your recycing rubbish on his car.

--

Impreza WRX STi Spec-C V-Limited Toshi Arai Edition/ GTR/ Panda 100HP Pandamonium/ 316d

Call Council, order new one, carry on living your life. Just make sure you put your house number on the new one so its obvious when he takes the next one. Tragic little person they must be :lol:

Your recycling box has left you for your neighbour. You'll get over it buddy. With time.

such a shitehawk

Barry said...

Call Council, order new one, carry on living your life. Just make sure you put your house number on the new one so its obvious when he takes the next one. Tragic little person they must be :lol:

The number is on the box :lol: I just don't get it! New one was ordered anyway, I have a feeling he might start collecting them.

Mark BT52 said...

Orange Cola said...

Just dump all your recycing rubbish on his car.

:lol:

Have you tried the obvious approach of asking him why he has your property in his car?

--

What's the difference between a BMW and a hedgehog?

If the number is on the box, go and ask for it back.

--

Cheers

Rich

action jack84 said...

such a shitehawk

I'm stealing that one, great expression.

I also agree with Mark BT52, all he's done is place a windscreen between you and your box, shouldn't stop you attempting to use it in the usual manner.

Haven't laughed this hard in ages :lol:

--

Making pancake mix for your mums pancake tits.

Report the crime.

--

Knackered old hairdresser's sh1tter

My neighbours are great. They bring our bins back, take in parcels and cut our lawn :D

--

http://retrotekracing.co.uk

Yeah, I suspect we're the scruffy/lazy neighbours, too. :cry:

--

Knackered old hairdresser's sh1tter

John said...

My neighbours are great. They bring our bins back, take in parcels and cut our lawn :D

Well, they dont want the street going to wrack and ruin...

wrack??? rack???

Rich B said...

I'd be tempted to pop over and ask him nicely how your bin managed to get inside his car, all the while being as nice as pie of course.

RichardMajor86 said...

John said...

Well, they dont want the street going to wrack and ruin...

It all makes sense now :(

--

http://retrotekracing.co.uk

Barry said...

Rich B said...

I'd be tempted to pop over and ask him nicely how your bin managed to get inside his car, all the while being as nice as pie of course.

Not without a gun...

Edit; I'd just be told to fvck off, which is possibly what he wants to achieve. For the sake of a plastic box I'd rather go down the comedy route.

Updated November 28, 2012 at 7:13 PM

-Get an axe and a piece of plastic and keep them near your front door;

-Wait for your neighbour to come out to do something like gardening or whatever;

-Go out with the axe and the piece of plastic;

-Break his passenger window with the axe and put the piece of plastic inside the box;

-Slowly walk home.

Note: Try to keep a really serious or psychopat face during the whole thing.

Orange Cola said...

Barry said...

Rich B said...

Not without a gun...

Edit; I'd just be told to fvck off, which is possibly what he wants to achieve. For the sake of a plastic box I'd rather go down the comedy route.

You'll have to keep it on the passenger seat of your car :lol:

Previous | 1234 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular