Looks a bit Max Power to me :? :

Updated November 28, 2012 at 10:22 AM

--

3 - 2 - 1 - Go.................

Who supplied the wheels, Wolfrace ?

Probably :lol:

--

Thought you posted a picture of a chavved Vxr8 when I first glanced at it.

The standard XFR is v. handsome. This is way OTT.

Updated November 28, 2012 at 10:39 AM

--

Orange Cola said...

Thought you posted a picture of a chavved Vxr8 when I first glanced at it.

I was just thinking "that looks great" ;)

Updated November 28, 2012 at 10:42 AM

Get rid of the wing, the awful wheels and paint it a less chavvy colour. Job jobbed.

--

DeskJockey
---
Now fueled by heavy oil...

The XFR and XKR both look fantastic to me. Neither needs the stuck-on tat of the "S" versions.

I quite like the MG ZS180 inspired spoiler :lol:

DeskJockey said...

Get rid of the wing, the awful wheels and paint it a less chavvy colour. Job jobbed.

But then Jaguar can't justify the 15k price increase ;)

--

Lose the spoiler, paint it black and have it delivered to me straight away.

--

Something witty goes here.....

Jorg Gray Ltd Edition Watch Number : 313631

When first looking at it, I thought it looked a bit chintsy like an Aussie V8 supersaloon. But Mik got in there first of all! :D

I guess if the XFR has sold about a dozen examples, this will probably sell one or two. A total irrelevance.

Dr.(tbc) Alex said...

DeskJockey said...

Apart from JIC - make it a Q-car instead and spend the difference on important go faster bits rather than stick on tat.

--

DeskJockey
---
Now fueled by heavy oil...

DeskJockey said...

Dr.(tbc) Alex said...

DeskJockey said...

Apart from JIC - make it a Q-car instead and spend the difference on important go faster bits rather than stick on tat.

I agree. But the normal XFR is pretty Q-car already. This is a pointless exercise.

Updated November 28, 2012 at 11:08 AM

--

The wheels and rear spoiler are awful. The diffuser is quite cool if it delivers actual downforce

Dr.(tbc) Alex said...

The standard XFR is v. handsome. This is way OTT.

In much the same way that the XKR-S ruins the XKR.

--

In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.

A quote from Autocar - "The car is expected to be powered by a version of the XFR's supercharged 5.0 V8, tuned to around 4542bhp."

Turned up the wick a bit :roll:

Looks tacky with the spoiler. Agree with that being removed and the car in black!

Brannen said...

A quote from Autocar - "The car is expected to be powered by a version of the XFR's supercharged 5.0 V8, tuned to around 4542bhp."

Turned up the wick a bit :roll:

Looks tacky with the spoiler. Agree with that being removed and the car in black!

That's some tasty pussy :shock::oops:

They didn't need an XFR-S in the range IMO. From a styling perspective those wheels are terrible and that's before you get to the spoiler.

XKR-S looks teh dogz.

--

This ^

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular