Forums > Moaning forum > People who batter keyboards

PEOPLE WHO BATTER KEYBOARDS
Previous | 12 | Next

There are a number of people in my office, generally the over 50s, but I don't want to ageise, who HAMMER THEIR KEYBOARDS INTO DUST.
I genuinely think they believe that unless they PUNCH THE LIVING FVCK out of every keystroke, the letters will fall off the screen afterwards.

Perhaps they were raised to enter data onto punched tape.

--

Knackered old hairdresser's sh1tter

In fact, I should be given gardening leave immediately, before I stab someone to death with a biro.

--

This is one reason I like working from home or in a office with as few people as possible. The only solution is earphones.

--

3 - 2 - 1 - Go.................

Yeah, sadly i'm busy trying to get a "team" of 6 people to fix the same mistake they made last week. They need to do the same thing again to mend it.
We're currently 2 days in to "just uncomment the fscking stored procedure". I may punch somebody shortly.

--

Thing is, I don't think the guys in my office deliberately bash the keyboard to annoy me but just that I am a fussy person. I like working in quiet environments.

--

3 - 2 - 1 - Go.................

MrsREV types like she's on a 1920s typewriter. Drives me insane. She even manages to be noisy typing on the iPad :lol:

Updated November 28, 2012 at 11:37 AM

--

What's the difference between a BMW and a hedgehog?

Not only do they type like they're using a 1920s typewriter, but they have non-office-issue mice with RATCHETY SCROLL WHEELS.

--

Can we add to this people who don't use all available fingers when they type.

I have a colleague who uses all fingers on their right hand, and only one finger on the other hand.

It looks spannerish. :?

I only use 2 fingers on each hand (and my thumbs for the space bar :oops:

Updated November 28, 2012 at 11:53 AM

--

mik said...

Can we add to this people who don't use all available fingers when they type.

I have a colleague who uses all fingers on their right hand, and only one finger on the other hand.

Iya !

I didn't realise we worked together. :oops:

Actually I'm a lefty, so it's the other way round.

< adds Rev and N to ignore list >

My own keyboard annoys me @ work. Going to buy a nice quiet one myself.

I am sending you some stickers for your colleagues that read: 'My keyboard is a bitch, & I spanked it!'

--

Cheers,

Gwaredd

steelesigns.co.uk

mik said...

< adds Rev and N to ignore list >

I bet I can still type faster than 95% of everyone out there.

--

Are you claiming to be 95% as good as a professional typist Seb?

edit: Rev. ;)

Gwaredd said...

I am sending you some stickers for your colleagues that read: 'My keyboard is a bitch, & I spanked it!'

Cheers Chief 8)

--

Lectures are like this. Sometimes you can barely hear the lecturer, people are hammering their keyboards (on a laptop ffs!) and their tablets to smithereens.

During the important bits it sounds like Ground War on Black Ops 2 with 20 guys useing silenced PDW's :lol:

--

Making pancake mix for your mums pancake tits.

I work in a mobile phone shop.

Old people (especially) do feel the need to press any button MEGA hard. Often it would appear they are trying to force their finger through the phone. Why, i just dont know. I spend a lot of my life saying "there's no need to press so hard, just until it clicks". All to no avail though.

mik said...

Are you claiming to be 95% as good as a professional typist Seb?

edit: Rev. ;)

Damn right1 :lol:

--

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular