Forums > Moaning forum > "It can't be done"

"IT CAN'T BE DONE"
Previous | 1 | Next

If I had a tenner for every time I heard this at work I would have like 200quid :D

Rather than trying to find out it seems to be the norm to right it off. Makes me look like a hero though.

In my work experience people usually put 10x the effort into trying to get out of doing something than the effort it would take to do it.

He who makes no mistakes, makes nothing.

Updated November 28, 2012 at 8:59 AM

I hate hearing it. Everything can be done with the right amount of money, time and resources. Sometimes it's not always worth it, though ;)

In our place the standard response to any request for anything seems to be "have you booked any resource?"

--

Jobbo said...

Rev is correct, of course

exiges said...

He who makes no mistakes, makes nothing.

FACT!!!!!

NotoriousREV said...

Everything can be done with the right amount of money, time and resources. Sometimes it's not always worth it, though ;)

This and usually on gov projects where they have no money, time or resource.

Carl.

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular