Forums > General > Best F1 moment of 2012 ?

BEST F1 MOMENT OF 2012 ?
Previous | 12 | Next

Probably kimi and his radio messages in Abu Dhabi for me ?

What are yours?

--

New Skool Turbo Power

YouTube Channel

They say fashion goes round about once a decade, so do kimi's moves. 2004

8)

--

Making pancake mix for your mums pancake tits.

The closing credits.

--

BMW Car Magazine

Mito Man said...

They say fashion goes round about once a decade, so do kimi's moves. 2004

8)

Kimi showed some real class this year with his overtakes

--

New Skool Turbo Power

YouTube Channel

I've a terribly short memory, but that pass in the opening laps Alonso made on Webber and Massa in Brazil was fantastic. Particularly given the circumstances.

Kimi hammering it up "that" corner in spa. Looked special effects quick.

Schumachers pole lap in Monaco. Totally unexpected. No great fan of his but would loved to have seen him win that one.

Daddydadbo said...

Schumachers pole lap in Monaco. Totally unexpected. No great fan of his but would loved to have seen him win that one.

thats mine as well, doubly so given how utter sh1te the mercedes has been, it showed that given a fast car he could have been racing for podiums

kimi is a legend thou

--

WIBBLE

Daddydadbo said...

Yep, same here. I'd love to know how he'd have done in a Red Bull this season.

--

AmperaWomenCar Trade

Schuey really pulled through in Monaco, it's the track where the car gives you the least advantage and he got pole 8)
He did pretty well in brazil too, after his puncture he was last 50 seconds behind the next car and managed to come through.

--

I enjoyed how sh!t Schumacher was this season. Just over half the points Rosberg scored in the same car and no wins.

--

Cheers

Rich

Rich B said...

I enjoyed how sh!t Schumacher was this season. Just over half the points Rosberg scored in the same car and no wins.

He was one of the biggest disappointments of the season. Out of all the world champions on the grid, he performed least like a world champion.

--

Yes, yes, yes, I'm doing that all the time. You don't have to remind me every 10 seconds.

Rich B said...

How can you take pleasure in someone's failures?

--

Other than Kimis cool comment, I can't think of anything else really. I haven't watched that many races this season, but I guess the saga regarding Hamiltons future and his gaffs.

Sid Watkins - RIP:(

Updated November 28, 2012 at 11:46 AM

--

Tree Trunks, I'm all jacked up because of you. Look at my jacked up face!

From the BBC

The best of Eddie Jordan

EJ: "I've never seen so much activity in my life!" David Coulthard: "It's called work."

Eddie Jordan is surprised by how busy the paddock is as F1 packs up at the end of the Brazilian GP. 25 November

"Is he the most bizarre grand prix winner and world champion you've ever come across?"

Eddie Jordan reacts to Kimi Raikkonen's victory, and curt response to his team over the radio, at the Abu Dhabi GP. 4 November

"There was only a few of us alive to remember it, I was one of them, but never mind I never remembered it anyway."

On Nico Rosberg putting Mercedes on pole at the Chinese GP for the first time since 1955. 14 April

--

How are you doing? Is you good becos' I want to know.

--

Yes, yes, yes, I'm doing that all the time. You don't have to remind me every 10 seconds.

Talking of bad haircuts, do you get the Lotus F1 deodorant ads in the UK? They actually managed to get Kimi to stand still for several seconds, in a commercial!! :shock:

Kimi, you've changed man,you've changed :D.

Sadvert

--

JustMax said...

Talking of bad haircuts, do you get the Lotus F1 deodorant ads in the UK? They actually managed to get Kimi to stand still for several seconds, in a commercial!! :shock:

Kimi, you've changed man,you've changed :D.

Sadvert

The one which ends with grosjean saying something like 'ze team is veery zimportant, if zey don't put on a wheeel right, you eh not going anywheeere'
?

:lol:

--

how about this one

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular