Forums > General > OT: Wasn't expecting that!

OT: WASN'T EXPECTING THAT!
Previous | 1 | Next

Early morning lecture, get in, hoping for a lecture that's easy on the mind. Lecturer comes in, it's not our regular lecturer, they also look a bit funny, like those people where it takes you a while before you can figure out their gender.
The person in question has a ponytail and lipstick so must be a woman, however they also have a the most defined bones around the neck/shoulder area (skimpy dress didn't help this), a chin and jawline that would put David Coulthard's to shame, hands the size of my feet (and I have big feet) and lots of stubble.

'It' starts talking, my worst fear becomes apparent, I am being lectured by a tranny :shock: :lol:
The room fills with the sounds of people trying to conceal their laughter, I hear a group of Muslim girls wearing their full clothing saying their going to make a complaint :lol::lol:
It's even funnier when the lecture is on the topic of insanity and 'it' is reading cases about people who have been raped and become trannies and gone on killing sprees and whether this is a 'disease of the mind.'
What a way to start the day!

--

How about not having a sig at all?

Did you learn anything or just spent the whole lecture thinking how great it would be to fill his welly boots with your "big" feet?

--

Bunta's Tofu

I didn't learn much tbh. We were trying to figure out it was a pre or post op. I reckoned pre due to the very small boobs and stubble :lol:

It was too fvcking distracting!

--

What I wasn't expecting today was someone mixing two chemicals together in the labs, creating a cloud of toxic gas in Byrom Street's fourth floor meaning my lectures are cancelled. This bodes well as my new laptop arrived today as well. 8)

--

Stolen Orions on fire off the hard shoulder of the M8. I watched neds litter in the dark near the Tennents shop. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like [coughs] tears... in... rain. Time... to die...

Won't your lecture just get pushed back to your last week of term meaning that you will have one more day before Christmas?

--

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular