Forums > General > Worlds smallest V8

WORLDS SMALLEST V8
Previous | 1 | Next

8)

--

Tree Trunks, I'm all jacked up because of you. Look at my jacked up face!

Now that is good 8)

--

For sure

Very cool, I find this sort of thing fascinating. The one with the scale Ferrari 312PB on a Clarkson program from years ago was very cool as well. 8)

--

Stolen Orions on fire off the hard shoulder of the M8. I watched neds litter in the dark near the Tennents shop. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like [coughs] tears... in... rain. Time... to die...

Very nice 8)

With good old carburettors small cylinders were required for efficiency, but unfortunately with direct injection, variable timing and so on (not to mention turbocharging) they're always less necessary...

It's a pity (first Ferrari V12 were 1500cc...)

--

Pilouil
Citroen C3 1.4 HDI 69.0424 bhp

Running it without an airfilter?

--

Making pancake mix for your mums pancake tits.

love it

--

WIBBLE

djchocice said...

Very cool, I find this sort of thing fascinating. The one with the scale Ferrari 312PB on a Clarkson program from years ago was very cool as well. 8)

Great call - I remember seeing this aaaages ago and being in awe of the thing. Now, thanks to the delights of Youtube, here's the segment; it's fabulous.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeUMDY01uUA

Another thing, in the same vein.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3KdpzL3Hkk&feature=related

Inspiring stuff - real labours of love, you can tell.

Updated November 27, 2012 at 10:20 PM

--

Dreaming big, achieving little.

Great stuff 8)

--

Pilouil
Citroen C3 1.4 HDI 69.0424 bhp

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular