Forums > Moaning forum > shoulder pain

SHOULDER PAIN
Previous | 1 | Next

Gah. Feel like I've jumped out of a moving car at speed, shoulder is in bloody agony and I'm dosed up to my eyeballs on painkillers and it still aches like a bitch. Worst part of this is I don't even know how I've inflicted injury upon myself. The last time I had shoulder pain like this I fell of a ringo behind a boat at 40+ mph. :?

--

Stolen Orions on fire off the hard shoulder of the M8. I watched neds litter in the dark near the Tennents shop. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like [coughs] tears... in... rain. Time... to die...

MTFU obv.

Have you checked whether you jumped out of a moving car at speed? It might be this.

I prescribe not jumping out of cars at speed as a fix to this.

Also, getting towed behind a boat behind a potato based snack from the 80s is asking for trouble. Worse than that time I tobogganed down a mountain on a Spangle.

--

Jobbo said...

Rev is correct, of course

Man up, you big fucking girl?

Go and see a sports physio.

--

Knackered old hairdresser's sh1tter

Aside from O/P, everyone else in this thread is correct.

--

Something witty goes here.....

Jorg Gray Ltd Edition Watch Number : 313631

djchocice said...

Gah. Feel like I've jumped out of a moving car at speed, shoulder is in bloody agony and I'm dosed up to my eyeballs on painkillers and it still aches like a bitch. Worst part of this is I don't even know how I've inflicted injury upon myself. The last time I had shoulder pain like this I fell of a ringo behind a boat at 40+ mph. :?

sounds like RSI. Try using the other hand.

NotoriousREV said...

I prescribe not jumping out of cars at speed as a fix to this.

Also, getting towed behind a boat behind a potato based snack from the 80s is asking for trouble. Worse than that time I tobogganed down a mountain on a Spangle.

ALOL.

Also, what Evostick said. Also, use some lube. No, not copper grease.

Painkillers are for girls, if it hurts then it's damaged, if it's damaged you don't want to move it as you may just damage it more.

Dave!

--

I came here to drink milk and kick ass..... and i've just finished my milk!!!!

NSAIDS eg ibuprofen can help with any inflammation, though.

Go and see a sports physio. Afterwards, you'll realise it doesn't hurt so badly after all.

--

Knackered old hairdresser's sh1tter

Doesn't seem to be hurting as much since I started using the other hand ;)

In all seriousness today is the first day I haven't taken Ibuprofen and it's only a slightly dull ache. Needless to say I've not been to the gym as I'll make it 10 times worse.

--

Stolen Orions on fire off the hard shoulder of the M8. I watched neds litter in the dark near the Tennents shop. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like [coughs] tears... in... rain. Time... to die...

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular