Forums > General > Fernando Alonso's save

FERNANDO ALONSO'S SAVE
Previous | 1 | Next

He deserved the title for that save alone! :shock: 8)

Meh [/dan]

--

http://retrotekracing.co.uk

It was pretty average for the race though. Most drivers were doing that round the whole lap. Hulkenburgs drift was impressive but he lost a place to Hamilton.

--

Making pancake mix for your mums pancake tits.

I've got more sideways in the wet in my FWD Diesel Golf!

;)

:lol:

--

Yes, yes, yes, I'm doing that all the time. You don't have to remind me every 10 seconds.

was a good save in the circumstances. Haven't seen an outside view of it yet though

Made a change from him going through the run off, bring back gravel traps.

Just a little tankslapper, nothing to see here.

Given the circumstances and the pressure, it was a fantastic save and sums up his talent. Grosjean, Petrov and Kobayashi - among others - have all spun in dryer and less important circumstances than at this point. The onboard shot doesn't do it justice

I was only joking :)

Massive amount of skill and respect required - those cars look pretty snappy...on slicks with 1400bhp/tonne in the wet, bloody amazing car control IMO.

--

Yes, yes, yes, I'm doing that all the time. You don't have to remind me every 10 seconds.

Vettel in reverse (without stalling nor crashing) at the start of the race was pretty good IMHO...

--

Pilouil
Citroen C3 1.4 HDI 69.0424 bhp

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular