Forums > General > Ricky Hatton (not dead)

RICKY HATTON (NOT DEAD)
Previous | 1 | Next

Should have never made a comeback:( - Click

You've got heart and guts, Rick.

--

I don't like dolphins...

Once you start partying there's no coming back!

--

I'd rather be wrong than dull

Ben Dirs sums it up perfectly, "Hatton might not be the greatest fighter this country has ever produced but he might just be the most loved."

I hope he can get his head around this loss he looked like a broken man in his interview

--

New Skool Turbo Power

YouTube Channel

I dont think he should have come back - 3 years out of it in fighting is a looooong time.

--

Bunta's Tofu

I think it's good he tried to make a come back.

1. Now he KNOWS that he's not up to it rather than always wondering "if".

2. He got a few quid out of it.

exiges said...

I think it's good he tried to make a come back.

1. Now he KNOWS that he's not up to it rather than always wondering "if".

2. He got a few quid out of it.

Good points and I guess it makes good tv for us to see him go through the "realisation" side of things.

I hope Joe Calzaghe never tries it mind - getting out undefeated with his record was pretty special in my book.

(ah who am I kidding - I'd be front row to see him fight once more lol)

--

Bunta's Tofu

It was pretty hard to watch to be honest. He was up on the round count IMO but not by much.

And to get counted out after a body shot was a hard way to go.

--

and from the beginning think what may be the end.

Tragic

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular