Forums > Any other business > My advert of 2012

MY ADVERT OF 2012
Previous | 12 | Next

Southern Comfort - 8):lol:

--

McSwede said...

Never realised Gilles was a Southern fanny though. He seemed like such a decent chap. I shall eye him with suspicion from this day forth ;)

It is ace but for the life of me I cannot fathom why.

Great track 8)8)8)

--

How are you doing? Is you good becos' I want to know.

great ad, minging product.

John said...

Who actually buys it?

--

How are you doing? Is you good becos' I want to know.

I know a couple of folks who lap it up:)

--

McSwede said...

Never realised Gilles was a Southern fanny though. He seemed like such a decent chap. I shall eye him with suspicion from this day forth ;)

That will be me in 10 years :)

Haven't seen it but aRe they still trying to peddle the whole "SoCo" thing? I'd imagine there's a marketing company who think they're ever so clever with that one, whereas in real life you'd look a berk ordering a SoCo and coke...

--

Cheers

Rich

+1 on the track: Hit or Miss

--

M235i -- DCR, no dogging privacy glass, carbon manuel knob and a straight steering wheel

Hairy bloke and a dog seems to be a good formula.

Awesome!

--

McSwede said...

We've started drinking it since realising we don't get hangovers off it! We took a load down to our mates in France this year, as its hard to find down there apparently, and ended up drinking half of it while there.. Its a nice drink to finish and evening off IMO, I wouldn't start with it though, that could get messy.

_CC_ said...

John said...

Who actually buys it?

Wimmins (and Barry apparently :lol: ). It's too sweet for me, although I remember getting fairly drunk on it before a school disco when I was about 14 :lol:.

--

I often drive for a road travel

To be fair, drinking it on a summers evening in the south of France does lend itself somewhat better than huddled in a pub in Cheshire :lol:

zedleg said...

It's too sweet for me

+ 1

I've started drinking Woodford Reserve recently

--

and from the beginning think what may be the end.

Woodford Reserve is one of my favourites. I always try and make sure I have a bottle kicking around the house.

--

I often drive for a road travel

zedleg said...

Woodford Reserve is one of my favourites. I always try and make sure I have a bottle kicking around the house.

You know it's probably time to quit when you're hiding a bottle in the toilet cistern.

just drink real whisky :/

Jura.............nothing in it but a little ice.

Southern Comfort? Alcopop spirit for the faceberk generation!

--

Go placidly amidst the noise and haste............

I do envy people with specific and refined tastes in what they drink. Frankly I'll drink anything that's within reach, wet and makes me drunk.

--

Much blasphemy ensued, and some menace, which I stopped by dismounting and opening the carriage door, and intimating an intention of mending the road with his immediate remains, if he did not hold his tongue. He held it.

JL said...

I do envy people with specific and refined tastes in what they drink. Frankly I'll drink anything that's within reach, wet and makes me drunk.

+1, though I do like a half decent vodka and you can easily tell the difference. grey goose tastes better, gets me drunker and leaves less hangover than Smirnoff/absolut/toilet duck/etc...

--

Cheers

Rich

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular