Forums > General > My advert of 2012

MY ADVERT OF 2012
Previous | 12 | Next

Southern Comfort - 8):lol:

--

Definition of an optimist… "A person who thinks he can just afford to run a second-hand Aston Martin"

It is ace but for the life of me I cannot fathom why.

Great track 8)8)8)

--

How are you doing? Is you good becos' I want to know.

great ad, minging product.

John said...

Who actually buys it?

--

How are you doing? Is you good becos' I want to know.

I know a couple of folks who lap it up:)

--

Definition of an optimist… "A person who thinks he can just afford to run a second-hand Aston Martin"

That will be me in 10 years :)

Haven't seen it but aRe they still trying to peddle the whole "SoCo" thing? I'd imagine there's a marketing company who think they're ever so clever with that one, whereas in real life you'd look a berk ordering a SoCo and coke...

--

Cheers

Rich

+1 on the track: Hit or Miss

Hairy bloke and a dog seems to be a good formula.

Awesome!

--

We've started drinking it since realising we don't get hangovers off it! We took a load down to our mates in France this year, as its hard to find down there apparently, and ended up drinking half of it while there.. Its a nice drink to finish and evening off IMO, I wouldn't start with it though, that could get messy.

_CC_ said...

John said...

Who actually buys it?

Wimmins (and Barry apparently :lol: ). It's too sweet for me, although I remember getting fairly drunk on it before a school disco when I was about 14 :lol:.

--

I often drive for a road travel

To be fair, drinking it on a summers evening in the south of France does lend itself somewhat better than huddled in a pub in Cheshire :lol:

zedleg said...

It's too sweet for me

+ 1

I've started drinking Woodford Reserve recently

--

and from the beginning think what may be the end.

Woodford Reserve is one of my favourites. I always try and make sure I have a bottle kicking around the house.

--

I often drive for a road travel

zedleg said...

Woodford Reserve is one of my favourites. I always try and make sure I have a bottle kicking around the house.

You know it's probably time to quit when you're hiding a bottle in the toilet cistern.

just drink real whisky :/

Jura.............nothing in it but a little ice.

Southern Comfort? Alcopop spirit for the faceberk generation!

--

Go placidly amidst the noise and haste............

I do envy people with specific and refined tastes in what they drink. Frankly I'll drink anything that's within reach, wet and makes me drunk.

JL said...

I do envy people with specific and refined tastes in what they drink. Frankly I'll drink anything that's within reach, wet and makes me drunk.

+1, though I do like a half decent vodka and you can easily tell the difference. grey goose tastes better, gets me drunker and leaves less hangover than Smirnoff/absolut/toilet duck/etc...

--

Cheers

Rich

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular