Forums > General > Great police response

GREAT POLICE RESPONSE
Previous | 1 | Next

People are quick to complain about the Police but our local bobbies have been pretty good this week.

Sunday night, MrsREV left her car unlocked ( :roll: ) and found that someone had gone through it (glovebox and centre console boxes had been left open). Nothing taken 'cos nothing was in it.

She mentioned it to our local PCSO and he said a few cars had had stuff taken from them and a couple of sheds had been gone through as well.

Tuesday night/Wednesday morning, a neighbour of ours got up at 3am and happened to look out of his window and saw some blokes trying his car doors so called the rozzers, who turned up silently but mob handedly. Sadly they missed the scrotes, though.

Wednesday, they dropped leaflets through everyone's doors to warn everyone and remind them to keep stuff secure.

Wednesday night/Thursday morning, according to another neighbour who works on a farm so sets off early, the police were out patrolling in numbers at 4am.

Last night, the police helicopter was up at 3am and rumour has it they caught the bastards. Waiting for confirmation.

Good response, I thought.

Updated November 23, 2012 at 6:21 PM

--

Out of step with the forum.

They're generally quite good.

--

DeskJockey
---
Now fueled by heavy oil...

Out of curiosity, which MP lives near you ?? :lol:

--

and from the beginning think what may be the end.

A similar situation with us recently, with a spate of burglaries, involved lots of police and the helicopter as well. They also caught the idiots.

Certainly, when they put their mind to it, the response is impressive. Having said that both the chief constable and the mayor live just down the road !.

Dinny_G said...

Out of curiosity, which MP lives near you ?? :lol:

David Mowatt I think. That right Rev? He has a lot to say about one of our sites.:D

Alan said...

A similar situation with us recently, with a spate of burglaries, involved lots of police and the helicopter as well. They also caught the idiots.

Yep, and after all the thefts, all the resources spent and manpower used to track down the fvckers they just get a community service order or something. Wonderful

I don't think any MPs live close enough to have a direct influence.

--

Out of step with the forum.

exiges said...

Alan said...

Yep, and after all the thefts, all the resources spent and manpower used to track down the fvckers they just get a community service order or something. Wonderful

The scrote who broke into my car a couple of years ago did nine others on the same night. He was ordered to pay me £50 of which I received the first payment of £5 and nothing since :roll:

The police were excellent though, turning up to retrieve traces of blood which were used to convict him.

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular