Forums > General > Sweet Mother of God

SWEET MOTHER OF GOD
Previous | 12 | Next

:shock:

Nice shutlines! :shock: :lol:

It had me fooled until I spotted the gearstick was missing the Ferrari gate.

--

http://retrotekracing.co.uk

I guess "absolutely stunning" is a relative term...

--

DeskJockey
---
Now fueled by heavy oil...

How about "almost complete"

--

I'd rather have a real 406 or Celica...

--

Pilouil
Citroen C3 1.4 HDI 69.0424 bhp

You can't fool us with your lookalikey.

--

DeskJockey said...

I guess "absolutely stunning" is a relative term...

Not really, I'm actually quite stunned by that. Oh, I see what you mean.. :shock:

Why do people do it? :cry:

--

This ^

240PP said...

I suppose that some people enjoy their fake life driving their fake Ferrari with a fake watch on their wrist...

:roll:

--

Pilouil
Citroen C3 1.4 HDI 69.0424 bhp

"this is as accurate as they come."

"a must see as it oozes class"

"based on an actual Ferrari F430 and is 100% accurate outside"

"Lowering springs have also been added to give the car the correct ride height"

"The car has been wrapped in carbon fibre, which shows a few creases, but nothing majorly noticeable"

"Because of the arc of the windows they have been fixed in place, but someone with a mechanically minded friend will always be able to make them go up and down."

I literally have no words.

I wonder if he used his original Pininfarina badges?

such cack.

Oh dear god.. just look at that wrap..
'A few creases' bull*** there's more creases that my gran's vag...

--

BOOM

pilouil said...

240PP said...

I suppose that some people enjoy their fake life driving their fake Ferrari with a fake watch on their wrist...

:roll:

Difference being that there's actually some passable fake watches out there :lol:

I can understand on some level why they do it but when the finished article looks so sh1t then that's the bit where I'm a bit lost.

--

This ^

It's as stunning as a bunch of billiard balls in a sock round the back of the head. And just as welcome.

Updated November 23, 2012 at 3:23 PM

--

What's the difference between a BMW and a hedgehog?

i only ever seen one replica that looked ok ( from a distance).
It was a 360 based on a 407 coupe . up close it was obvious it wasnt real though. Thats almost as bad as the tr7 based F40's

I saw a Dino replica at a car show this year aqnd it looked pretty good, including the interior. Only the Lancia/Fiat 2.0 twin cam let it down although it sounded great in its own way.

--

What's the difference between a BMW and a hedgehog?

I hadn't looked closely at the pictures. That is just atrociously badly done. How you can pretend to think that is good workmanship shows either a complete disconnect from reality or maybe he is in denial...

--

DeskJockey
---
Now fueled by heavy oil...

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular