Forums > General > If you didn't like the MR2 based 355.....

IF YOU DIDN'T LIKE THE MR2 BASED 355.....
Previous | 1 | Next

Bond, James Bond

Looks just fantastic. :?:

Dare I say it? It looks pretty good:oops:

--

Definition of an optimist… "A person who thinks he can just afford to run a second-hand Aston Martin"

Much better effort than most.

When 2k more get's you the real thing?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ASTON-MARTIN-DB7-i6-VOLANTE-AUTO-BLUE-/200841511602?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item2ec31642b2

The DB7 is newer too, still a slow 1k Celica underneath.

Carl.

Compared to the others that have been linked to this is the best.

Still a shonky FWD Toyota underneath though. I don't quite understand why people bother with this kind of thing.

To each their own, etc. But still...

Updated November 23, 2012 at 2:08 PM

--

DeskJockey
---
Now fueled by heavy oil...

Impressively pointless.

Thats all.

--

Cockwallet

If only they'd tried harder with the wheels, I'd say that looks pretty good and convincing too:lol:

Just pray a real one never parks next to it!

Updated November 23, 2012 at 7:37 PM

lovely :shock::shock:

If they'd done the kit as a DB7 they could almost have kept the standard Celica back lights. It doesn't look too bad imo, I agree about the wheels which seems like such an easy thing to sort compared to fitting the kit. It shouldn't have badges on it either, or, if you must, put the Celica badges on. You'd get genuine interest then I think.

Best I've ever seen.

--

Cheers,

Ian

Dr Carlos said...

When 2k more get's you the real thing?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ASTON-MARTIN-DB7-i6-VOLANTE-AUTO-BLUE-/200841511602?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item2ec31642b2

The DB7 is newer too, still a slow 1k Celica underneath.

Carl.

But 2k more also gets you a massive rise in insurance and running costs, shame they didn't use a GT 4 as the base.

Looks like the sort of job Flewy could do it he hadn't have told you to get fvcked when you asked him:lol:

--

and from the beginning think what may be the end.

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular