Forums > General > New family car required

NEW FAMILY CAR REQUIRED
Previous | 12 | Next

The ML goes back next year so got to think about a family car replacement.

She loves big flash 4x4's but we do very little miles these days, not averse to leasing, max of 650 a month!

Any spectacular deals out there for sensible family transport, I might just get her a polo and that GT3 I always promised myself ;)

--

A yellow loltus

GL420 cdi as its huge, has an awesome engine and is also suitably nippy.

Dave!

--

I came here to drink milk and kick ass..... and i've just finished my milk!!!!

Best choice of family car: F40 (if needed for a large family, towing a caravan).

--

Pilouil
Citroen C3 1.4 HDI 69.0424 bhp

Can you get the new RR for that kind of money?

--

DeskJockey
---
Now fueled by heavy oil...

S4 avant from £560

http://www.yourfleet.co.uk/car_leasing/audi/s4_avant.php

bonkers engine

--

WIBBLE

DeskJockey said...

Can you get the new RR for that kind of money?

I doubt it, they start at 70k :shock:

--

A yellow loltus

RR Evoque?

--

3 - 2 - 1 - Go.................

GraniteV8 said...

GL420 cdi as its huge, has an awesome engine and is also suitably nippy.

Dave!

Too fugly

--

A yellow loltus

Dr.(tbc) Alex said...

RR Evoque?

She does like them and lease deals are surpassingly cheap, but I suspect a nice run out range rover tdv8 would be infinitely nicer!

--

A yellow loltus

Foz said...

Dr.(tbc) Alex said...

RR Evoque?

She does like them and lease deals are surpassingly cheap, but I suspect a nice run out range rover tdv8 would be infinitely nicer!

Agreement. 8)

650 a month is a lot of dosh down the drain...

Kia Sportage for a 1/3rd of that, job done.

Don't like the sports he personally and 650 is absolute max, BMW have some amazing deals, 730d m sport and they had a 640d msport deal which sadly didn't last long!

--

A yellow loltus

Who drives it the most Foz, you or her ??

--

and from the beginning think what may be the end.

Hi Foz,

I've just been emailed the following deal from the guy I got our DS3 from...

THE NEW MODEL – VOLKSWAGON PASSAT 2.0 TDI BLUEMOTION TECH SPORT 4DR (MY 13)
Metallic Paint, 17 inch alloy wheels, Bluetooth, Cruise Control, Full Body Coloured, Chrome Surrounds, Elec Front and Rear Windows, Front Fog Lights, Auto Lights and Wipers, Sports Suspension, Full Size Alloys Spare Wheel,
Multimedia Socket for External Audio Source / ipod Connection, Front and Rear Mats, RNS 315 Touch Screen Navigation With Radio/MP3 Compatible CD Player 8 Speakers + Aux-in, DAB Digital Radio, Daytime Running Lights,

6+35 36 MONTH BUSINESS AND PERSONAL CONTRACT HIRE

FULLY MAINTAINED
Including Servicing, Tyres, Brakes, Batteries, Bulbs, MOTs + more…

£204.89+VAT per month
£245.87 inc VAT per month

(also available for 2 and 4 year contracts – call for details)

Call Mark Conway for more information
£25.00 High Street Voucher given for any referrals that result in an order with myself.

Does not include Motor Insurance
7.7 pence per mile excess mileage charges will apply should you exceed the mileage allowance
Lower deposits can be arranged
No payments required until ordering
Pictures are for illustration

Direct: 01995 642401
Mob: 07581 709337 (out of office hours)
Email: mark@ukcarline.com

Her through the week and I drive if we are going anywhere

--

A yellow loltus

Then get her another ML.

If she's like my Mrs, she'll spend (Lease Period / 2 + 1 Month) complaining that her new car isn't as good and she preferd her old onw.

and

Lease Period / 2 + 1 Month +1 Day saying the next car you plan to buy her isn't going to be as nice as the new one

--

and from the beginning think what may be the end.

McSwede said...

Hi Foz,

I've just been emailed the following deal from the guy I got our DS3 from...

THE NEW MODEL – VOLKSWAGON PASSAT 2.0 TDI BLUEMOTION TECH SPORT 4DR (MY 13)
Metallic Paint, 17 inch alloy wheels, Bluetooth, Cruise Control, Full Body Coloured, Chrome Surrounds, Elec Front and Rear Windows, Front Fog Lights, Auto Lights and Wipers, Sports Suspension, Full Size Alloys Spare Wheel,
Multimedia Socket for External Audio Source / ipod Connection, Front and Rear Mats, RNS 315 Touch Screen Navigation With Radio/MP3 Compatible CD Player 8 Speakers + Aux-in, DAB Digital Radio, Daytime Running Lights,

6+35 36 MONTH BUSINESS AND PERSONAL CONTRACT HIRE

FULLY MAINTAINED
Including Servicing, Tyres, Brakes, Batteries, Bulbs, MOTs + more…

£204.89+VAT per month
£245.87 inc VAT per month

(also available for 2 and 4 year contracts – call for details)

Call Mark Conway for more information
£25.00 High Street Voucher given for any referrals that result in an order with myself.

Does not include Motor Insurance
7.7 pence per mile excess mileage charges will apply should you exceed the mileage allowance
Lower deposits can be arranged
No payments required until ordering
Pictures are for illustration

Direct: 01995 642401
Mob: 07581 709337 (out of office hours)
Email: mark@ukcarline.com

Aside from the fact he's misspelled Volkswagen, that looks like a great deal. What's the mileage though?

--

Something witty goes here.....

Jorg Gray Ltd Edition Watch Number : 313631

Dinny_G said...

Then get her another ML.

If she's like my Mrs, she'll spend (Lease Period / 2 + 1 Month) complaining that her new car isn't as good and she preferd her old onw.

and

Lease Period / 2 + 1 Month +1 Day saying the next car you plan to buy her isn't going to be as nice as the new one

Don't actually like the new Ml to be honest, prefer our one, which I could of course keep as its a pcp but need to get the numbers crunched

--

A yellow loltus

Foz said...

Dr.(tbc) Alex said...

RR Evoque?

This, spot on !

Delphi said...

Aside from the fact he's misspelled Volkswagen, that looks like a great deal. What's the mileage though?

Probably 10k per year I'd imagine. Didn't notice the Volkswagen mispelling. I must be letting my pedantry levels slip :oops: ;)

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular