Forums > General > The Weekend...

Previous | 12 | Next

For once a half decent on for me!

Today - Escape from work around 1.30pm and jump on the train to Manchester. A few quiet beers and curry tonight with a couple of mates.

Tomorrow - Fry up, then a day of poker, booze and general larking around with a load of mates followed by a night out in Manchester somewhere.

Sunday - Slope home on the train and lick my wounds.

Monday - A bit of work.

Tuesday - Pick up the keys to my new place.

Wednesday to Monday 10th Dec - Off work, pottering about.

+ None
- The shame

New place eh, nice one. Been in mine a few weeks now, still sorting jobs out. Garage work is underway, new door next week hopefully.

Off work, supervising builders, mooching about.

Mate is back from his ship so probably catching up and pub.

Pop up to a mate up north to collect my "new" leathers off him, he was selling a mint set of Dianese one piece racing leathers for such a cheap price I couldn't say no. Now I have no excuses not to book a bike trackday.. He's trying to persuade me to go to Jerez with him in March but its costly as you can imagine! :?

These exact leathers in fact, taken when he last wore them at Cartegena:

Nowt tonight - Karate and Curry but our little group of 6 year olds are getting a visit from Lee Mathews so they're all a little excited.

Saturday - Nipper has 2 gradings in the morning - he's doing so well at it, his instructor has suggested he do the two on the same day so he can catch up with a few of the other kids who started a little before him. He want's a core group for 4 of 5 he can advance together.

In the evening, her whole family are comming to ours for homemade pizzas.

Sunday - Buy Carpet, Bannister and wardrobe doors.

and from the beginning think what may be the end.

Groundhog Day Dinny :D

Off in to Brum 1.00pm today for the annual automotive contractor p*ss up, plenty of pubs and the German market.

Try and fit in some Pike fishing if the River levels drop.

Updated November 23, 2012 at 10:09 AM

Barry said...

I have a 2 piece similar, such a chore to get on but worth it I spose.

My weekend will comprise of :-

Friday : Beer & XBox

Saturday : Watching qualifying, then round some friends for dinner and drinks.

Sunday : Recover and watch the GP.

Something witty goes here.....

Jorg Gray Ltd Edition Watch Number : 313631

Today : Recover from thanksgiving dinner i had yesterday

Tomorrow: Get a haircut ( i presently look like a yeti) & then go to hawksmoor steak resteraunt in london . Possibly have a lock of pints after

Sunday: Chill out and watch the gp

_Mick_N said...

Groundhog Day Dinny :D

I'm a creature of habit... :lol:

and from the beginning think what may be the end.

SimonB said...

Barry said...

I have a 2 piece similar, such a chore to get on but worth it I spose.

I wanted one piece for the extra safety aspect they supposedly offer yeh, and they weren't too bad to get into in the end. Dying to get a bike on track to see how it compares to car trackdays 8)

Tonight: going to the cinema with her indoors

Tomorrow: if the weather is nice, go for a walk somewhere. If not have the winter tyres fitted. Watch quali

Sunday: Have winter tyres fitted if we went for a walk on Saturday, watch the race and eat big sandwiches.

Now fueled by heavy oil...

I dont plan on finding out Barry :lol:

Trackday would be good, keep meaning to do one myself but never get round to it.

Speaking of weekend plans - Bike show is on - if I can be arsed might go to that.

I've got Fridays off this month so I might make an effort next week, depends if I can be bothered with the hassle and expense. I want to take a close look at that new KTM 1290 Superduke. That promises to be a bit of a weapon.

Out for a curry for a neighbour's birthday, otherwise mostly chilling out.
Need to visit The Parents, haven't popped in to see Dad all week due to work hassles.

In scope for s-field campaign for diesel gas ea189

Trying to make the best of a crap one:

Fri: work late then out with mates in Windsor
Sat: work then straight to mates in london
Sun: straight from mates back to work
Try and catch up on all the sleep I've missed.

Fvcking handover weekends...

Off to watch One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest at a theatre in Spalding tonight, will be interesting to see their take on it.

Going to see Photographers tomorrow and a mates wedding in the evening.

Sunday I'm hoping to get some garage organising done.

I came here to drink milk and kick ass..... and i've just finished my milk!!!!

Fri - work, gym, and clock up some playing time on the Wii.

Sat - back in work for a few hours then off to a friends dinner party in Sarf London. Never really enjoyed dinner parties before, but one of the guys has a really filthy mouth and rants:evil: about anything from work shy bods to how much he :twisted: dolphins. Swear box is gonna be overflowing:lol:

Sun - chill. Cinema to see End Of Watch, and then GP.

Updated November 23, 2012 at 10:49 AM

McSwede said...

Never realised Gilles was a Southern fanny though. He seemed like such a decent chap. I shall eye him with suspicion from this day forth ;)

Went out to see a mate I haven't seen for a few years play with his new band last night, ended up getting spectacularly drunk so I'm nursing a hangover at work today :(.

Out tomorrow for another friends birthday and again on Sunday to workshop a new thing I'm writing over a couple of pints.

I'd much rather sit around playing Skyrim :lol:.

I often drive for a road travel

Fri: Working from home.

Sat: Quarterly haircut.

Sun: Youngest is 2 on Tuesday so having a little party for him.

All plus F1 of course.

I like to think of myself as the antagonist in someone else's story.

Curry night tonight.
Wife wants to go shopping tomorrow.
Sunday nowt much quiet one at home.
Monday got a day off going to look/drive the F10 series again and the W212 E-Class and do some more Christmas shopping whilst our daughter is at nursery.

BMW Car Magazine @QuentlyBentin

Tonight: ice skating, gluhwien and stuff at Hyde Park Winter Wonderland.

Tomorrow: few more bits of wedding shopping, then up to Nottingham for Ben Folds Five gig.

Sunday: drive down to parents for Christmas dinner. Nom.

Updated November 23, 2012 at 12:57 PM

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular