Forums > General > The Weekend...

THE WEEKEND...
Previous | 12 | Next

For once a half decent on for me!

Today - Escape from work around 1.30pm and jump on the train to Manchester. A few quiet beers and curry tonight with a couple of mates.

Tomorrow - Fry up, then a day of poker, booze and general larking around with a load of mates followed by a night out in Manchester somewhere.

Sunday - Slope home on the train and lick my wounds.

Monday - A bit of work.

Tuesday - Pick up the keys to my new place.

Wednesday to Monday 10th Dec - Off work, pottering about.

8)

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

New place eh, nice one. Been in mine a few weeks now, still sorting jobs out. Garage work is underway, new door next week hopefully.

Fri:

Off work, supervising builders, mooching about.

Sat:

Mate is back from his ship so probably catching up and pub.

Sun:

Pop up to a mate up north to collect my "new" leathers off him, he was selling a mint set of Dianese one piece racing leathers for such a cheap price I couldn't say no. Now I have no excuses not to book a bike trackday.. He's trying to persuade me to go to Jerez with him in March but its costly as you can imagine! :?

These exact leathers in fact, taken when he last wore them at Cartegena:

Nowt tonight - Karate and Curry but our little group of 6 year olds are getting a visit from Lee Mathews so they're all a little excited.

Saturday - Nipper has 2 gradings in the morning - he's doing so well at it, his instructor has suggested he do the two on the same day so he can catch up with a few of the other kids who started a little before him. He want's a core group for 4 of 5 he can advance together.

In the evening, her whole family are comming to ours for homemade pizzas.

Sunday - Buy Carpet, Bannister and wardrobe doors.

--

and from the beginning think what may be the end.

Groundhog Day Dinny :D

Off in to Brum 1.00pm today for the annual automotive contractor p*ss up, plenty of pubs and the German market.

Try and fit in some Pike fishing if the River levels drop.

Updated November 23, 2012 at 10:09 AM

Barry said...

Nice.

I have a 2 piece similar, such a chore to get on but worth it I spose.

My weekend will comprise of :-

Friday : Beer & XBox

Saturday : Watching qualifying, then round some friends for dinner and drinks.

Sunday : Recover and watch the GP.

--

Something witty goes here.....

Jorg Gray Ltd Edition Watch Number : 313631

Today : Recover from thanksgiving dinner i had yesterday

Tomorrow: Get a haircut ( i presently look like a yeti) & then go to hawksmoor steak resteraunt in london . Possibly have a lock of pints after

Sunday: Chill out and watch the gp

_Mick_N said...

Groundhog Day Dinny :D

I'm a creature of habit... :lol:

--

and from the beginning think what may be the end.

SimonB said...

Barry said...

Nice.

I have a 2 piece similar, such a chore to get on but worth it I spose.

I wanted one piece for the extra safety aspect they supposedly offer yeh, and they weren't too bad to get into in the end. Dying to get a bike on track to see how it compares to car trackdays 8)

Tonight: going to the cinema with her indoors

Tomorrow: if the weather is nice, go for a walk somewhere. If not have the winter tyres fitted. Watch quali

Sunday: Have winter tyres fitted if we went for a walk on Saturday, watch the race and eat big sandwiches.

--

DeskJockey
---
Now fueled by heavy oil...

I dont plan on finding out Barry :lol:

Trackday would be good, keep meaning to do one myself but never get round to it.

Speaking of weekend plans - Bike show is on - if I can be arsed might go to that.

I've got Fridays off this month so I might make an effort next week, depends if I can be bothered with the hassle and expense. I want to take a close look at that new KTM 1290 Superduke. That promises to be a bit of a weapon.

TURN IT UP!

Out for a curry for a neighbour's birthday, otherwise mostly chilling out.
Need to visit The Parents, haven't popped in to see Dad all week due to work hassles.

--

Knackered old hairdresser's sh1tter

Trying to make the best of a crap one:

Fri: work late then out with mates in Windsor
Sat: work then straight to mates in london
Sun: straight from mates back to work
Try and catch up on all the sleep I've missed.

Fvcking handover weekends...

--

Cheers

Rich

Off to watch One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest at a theatre in Spalding tonight, will be interesting to see their take on it.

Going to see Photographers tomorrow and a mates wedding in the evening.

Sunday I'm hoping to get some garage organising done.

Dave!

--

I came here to drink milk and kick ass..... and i've just finished my milk!!!!

Fri - work, gym, and clock up some playing time on the Wii.

Sat - back in work for a few hours then off to a friends dinner party in Sarf London. Never really enjoyed dinner parties before, but one of the guys has a really filthy mouth and rants:evil: about anything from work shy bods to how much he :twisted: dolphins. Swear box is gonna be overflowing:lol:

Sun - chill. Cinema to see End Of Watch, and then GP.

Updated November 23, 2012 at 10:49 AM

--

Tree Trunks, I'm all jacked up because of you. Look at my jacked up face!

Went out to see a mate I haven't seen for a few years play with his new band last night, ended up getting spectacularly drunk so I'm nursing a hangover at work today :(.

Out tomorrow for another friends birthday and again on Sunday to workshop a new thing I'm writing over a couple of pints.

I'd much rather sit around playing Skyrim :lol:.

--

In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.

Fri: Working from home.

Sat: Quarterly haircut.

Sun: Youngest is 2 on Tuesday so having a little party for him.

All plus F1 of course.

--

What's the difference between a BMW and a hedgehog?

Curry night tonight.
Wife wants to go shopping tomorrow.
Sunday nowt much quiet one at home.
Monday got a day off going to look/drive the F10 series again and the W212 E-Class and do some more Christmas shopping whilst our daughter is at nursery.

--

BMW Car Magazine

Tonight: ice skating, gluhwien and stuff at Hyde Park Winter Wonderland.

Tomorrow: few more bits of wedding shopping, then up to Nottingham for Ben Folds Five gig.

Sunday: drive down to parents for Christmas dinner. Nom.

Updated November 23, 2012 at 12:57 PM

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular