Forums > General > Black friday

BLACK FRIDAY
Previous | 1 | Next

Anyone finding any great deals?

MacBooks are only £80 off. Alienware are up to a couple hundred off.
Anyone know of any good tablets which have been heavily discocunted?

--

How about not having a sig at all?

iPad4 have upto £51 off ...

--

GiraffeIT.com / Installations / Support / Training
evo featured Renault Megane R26 (c) Barry Club.

ipads are cheap

its still far cheaper to buy macbooks and imacs through the open university apple store thou (plus free applecare)

ipad mini and iphone 5 nothing :(

--

Making pancake mix on your mums pancake tits

WIBBLE

Is the new ipad just an ipad 3 with the new charger connection?

--

Not much off from Apple, but if you were buying one anyway, you can't complain. Apple stuff seldom gets much discount. Even Comet wouldn't sell me the Apple track paid after they told me it was £27!

Amazon has a limited amount of offers. Bit pissed I missed the BSG Blu-Ray Boxset for £29. Can't win 'em all I guess! :lol:

Mito Man said...

Is the new ipad just an ipad 3 with the new charger connection?

no its got a big cpu upgrade and a few other tweaks

Updated November 23, 2012 at 9:50 AM

--

WIBBLE

ilmostro said...

Not much off from Apple, but if you were buying one anyway, you can't complain. Apple stuff seldom gets much discount. Even Comet wouldn't sell me the Apple track paid after they told me it was £27!

Amazon has a limited amount of offers. Bit pissed I missed the BSG Blu-Ray Boxset for £29. Can't win 'em all I guess! :lol:

nothing to interest me at amazon, a couple of SSD cards would have been nice

--

WIBBLE

Pisch is correct - cheaper to buy through your university education store, not to mention the extra Apple Care you get from the education store.

I'm a bit confused. You can only get the ipad 2 and ipad 4 from apple now. Shouldn't the 2 be discontinued and thus the ipad 3 replace it?

--

Black friday indeed. We've got 33 bikes to pack up and dispatch today alone! :lol:

Free Cow Bell with every purchase today. Don't say I don't love you.

--

Tim

M135i 8 Speed Auto. Alpine White. Faster than Yu.

Mito Man said...

I'm a bit confused. You can only get the ipad 2 and ipad 4 from apple now. Shouldn't the 2 be discontinued and thus the ipad 3 replace it?

I suspect the 2 is aimed for volume purchasers like business and education. They sold the 3Gs for a very long period of time.

Updated November 23, 2012 at 10:31 AM

--

WIBBLE

Kindle Fire £99

Mito Man said...

2 is still the cheap but full-sized option. There's millions of the things rolled out in businesses and education, they like to be able to keep buying the same and/or save a few quid up front.

Think I might cave and pick up a 64GB 4th-gen iPad later today to replace my 1st gen. £51 off is worth having, have about 60 hours next month on aeroplanes and the crashiness from lack of memory is getting irritating.

edit: john lewis are matching Apple's prices today - so you get 2 year warranty instead.

Updated November 23, 2012 at 12:18 PM

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular