Forums > General > Grande Prêmio do Brasil

GRANDE PRÊMIO DO BRASIL
Previous | 123..6..101112 | Next

The big finalé is upon us :shock:

Who is going into 2013 having the most titles on the grid?

Can Alonso do it?

He can. But my money is on Vettel purely because I don't like Alonso.

And I hope Hamilton wins and pushes Kimi off the third step on the podium.

--

DeskJockey
---
Now fueled by heavy oil...

Wet race could be on, which would be great. Alternator failure would also be a bonus.

Alfonso can do it, but the odds are with SV obviously.

Either way, it's an exciting prospect. I just hope the RB isn't too dominant.

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

I want Massa to out qualify alonso again so that he's on the dirty side so that we can see if Ferrari pull the same crap again.

--

How about not having a sig at all?

Apparently rain is predicted :D

I can't stand either Alonso or Vettel. Alonso is the more complete driver and I can't stand Vettel's toy-throwing when things don't go his way. Therefore I want Alonso to win. I don't think any other driver on the grid would have still been in the championship running having driven that Ferrari all season.

--

Something witty goes here.....

Jorg Gray Ltd Edition Watch Number : 313631

Alonso seems to have mellowed/matured alot this year. I've become a bit of a fan :shock:

Marv said...

Alonso seems to have mellowed/matured alot this year. I've become a bit of a fan :shock:

+1 :?

Edit - I am a fan of watching Hamilton drive, but recently even he seems to have become a bit more of a decent fellow round the padock (interview wise at least).

Strange that Vettel seems to come across like less of a decent fellow than he used to be.

Updated November 23, 2012 at 10:27 AM

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

So has Hamilton. I used to describe him as a d1ck a lot but haven't for a long time.

--

How about not having a sig at all?

I have nothing against SV, but I'd say he just might edge FA to the title. Both drivers have driving superbly over the course of the season.

I hope KR is able to bag 3rd place in the WDC rankings.

Driver(s) of the season8) - KR and FA

Biggest let down of the season:oops: - JB, MW, and the McLaren team in general.

--

Tree Trunks, I'm all jacked up because of you. Look at my jacked up face!

27Gilles said...

Really? How about MS, RB, and the Merc team in general. Promised much but delivered so little.

MS and Merc were always going to be a let down, but RB really did raise a few eyebrows:shock:.

Be interesting to see how LH does in 2013

--

Tree Trunks, I'm all jacked up because of you. Look at my jacked up face!

Mito Man said...

So has Hamilton. I used to describe him as a d1ck a lot but haven't for a long time.

Ha! He's particularly been acting like a petulant child this year!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/formula-1/us-grand-prix-lewis-hamilton-strips-1442879

Looks like Kov and Kobi won't have a drive next year:(

--

Entirely pointless

Can we stop referring to team principles by their Initials please. I couldn't work out what Mark Webber was doing at McLaren and Rubens Barrichello at Mercedes!

--

Entirely pointless

ukpete said...

Looks like Kov and Kobi won't have a drive next year:(

Kov is no loss really but we need to koboyashi on the grid ... the man is a legend !!

I dont want SV to win it . Lets hope its its good to watch in any case

I can't help think that Lewis/ Jenson will have the final say this year. With Alonso needing to be on the podium, and they looking fast, they may be Alonso's biggest problem

Updated November 23, 2012 at 8:16 PM

Lewis looking good but so is Vettel. Barring a mechanical failure or someone doing a 'Grosjean' we all know where this one is going. Unless we do get the rain, the twin lakes always throws up surprises when that happens! I for one am doing a rain dance.

Hopefully Vettels wheels will fall of allowing Alonso to take the title

27Gilles said...

I have nothing against SV, but I'd say he just might edge FA to the title. Both drivers have driving superbly over the course of the season.

I hope KR is able to bag 3rd place in the WDC rankings.

Driver(s) of the season8) - KR and FA

most decent words...and i fully agree:roll:

p.s. i do hope that Schumi will pull some trick from his sleeve..especially if it rains.

Previous | 123..6..101112 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular