Forums > General > What do you do with your old Evos?

WHAT DO YOU DO WITH YOUR OLD EVOS?
Previous | 1 | Next

I've read every one since the first one and did have them all of them until the first 100 editions got thrown away! I've got issues 101 to the current one, unfortunately I'm moving house and need to get rid of them, would anyone in the Newcastle area like them??

Sorry to bump but no takers? Seems a shame to chuck them

Shame that:( Try taking them to local barber shops or waiting rooms

--

Tree Trunks, I'm all jacked up because of you. Look at my jacked up face!

If you don't mind, can you send to Taiwan by Fedex?I'll pay for the shipping charge.My Fedex account is 1476-1016-5(Dorris-Mic International Corp.)

--

Alpina B10 Touring 017

That won't be cheap! if you are for real I could look into it

In a previous job I shipped things all over the world but it was me that had to arrange pick ups and deliveries on my account.

Captain_Planet said...

That won't be cheap! if you are for real I could look into it

Well, better than buying new ones! Here's my address:
Dorris-Mic International Co. Ltd.
NO 6, Lane 188, Yangsin N. Road,
Yangmei City, Taoyuan, Taiwan
TEL:+886-3-4782821
Robert Chang
Make sure to use "Fedex Int'l Economy" please.
Thanks a lot!

--

Alpina B10 Touring 017

Captain_Planet said...

Sorry to bump but no takers? Seems a shame to chuck them

I donated loads of car magazines to a local charity book shop.

Probably a couple of humdred EVOs, CARs etc - they were really grateful - apparently, some they would stick on eBay for a higher price, the rest would be sold in the shop.

They thought they'd get at least a few hundred quid in all - no skin off my nose and a nice warm feeling from doing some good (i.e. effectively donating a few hundred quid to a local charity)

I gave mine to the local special needs school - kids love car pics.

--

Bunta's Tofu

Still got all mine, which has been fun with all the moving this past year. I'd like to get some proper boxes for them but priorities and all that.

I've carted a load of evo mags over the world; the more I think about it the more I realise that this was a waste of time as I rarely read them once they're over a year or so old.

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular