Forums > Moaning forum > Hands up if you've driven into someone else's car today?

HANDS UP IF YOU'VE DRIVEN INTO SOMEONE ELSE'S CAR TODAY?
Previous | 12 | Next

Fucksocks.

--

She's built like a steakhouse but she handles like a bistro.

Shit. Damage bad?

Not on the face of it. Clashed someone's bumper in a car park. Scratches and a bit of distortion at worst. Left a note, waiting for a call.

--

Pants.

--

DeskJockey
---
Now fueled by heavy oil...

Noooooo!:x

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

NotoriousREV said...

Left a note.

Biggest mistake ever :lol:

Only kidding, but still very honest of you in comparison to the society of today!

A bloke who was a witness said "why bother, it's hardly marked it?". This was in the car park at Alder Hey Children's Hospital. I figure if they're there it's because they have an ill child and don't need someone driving into their car and driving off to add to their worries.

They were parked in a stupid place but I basically just wasn't watching properly.

--

NotoriousREV said...

Not on the face of it. Clashed someone's bumper in a car park. Scratches and a bit of distortion at worst. Left a note, waiting for a call.

Nice that you did the honest thing and left one. Some bastard hit the Puma 3 years ago in a car park, I'd specifically chosen a spot where I though it was least likely to be knocked as I was leaving it all day to go to the beach.

A security guard comes out to me when I return to the car saying "don't worry mate, I got him to leave his details"

He didn't. As the note said something like "This is a note not leaving any of my insurance details"

At the time I was pretty angry! Luckily it didn't cost much to fix, but still an ugly dent in the front wing.

Are you based back in the UK now, Rev?

Alex88 said...

A security guard comes out to me when I return to the car saying "don't worry mate, I got him to leave his details"

He didn't. As the note said something like "This is a note not leaving any of my insurance details"

:evil: but a little :D, what a rapscallion!

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

Orange Cola said...

Yeah, been back since August.

--

duncs500 said...

Alex88 said...

:evil: but a little :D, what a rapscallion!

I can laugh at it now. Certainly couldn't at the time!

NotoriousREV said...

Orange Cola said...

Yeah, been back since August.

No more house worries then! Still working for evil bay? I obviously missed all this :oops:

Mrs wanted to come back home so I had to find something back here. Working for a well known gambling company now.

--

NotoriousREV said...

A bloke who was a witness said "why bother, it's hardly marked it?". This was in the car park at Alder Hey Children's Hospital. I figure if they're there it's because they have an ill child and don't need someone driving into their car and driving off to add to their worries.

They were parked in a stupid place but I basically just wasn't watching properly.

Good for you Rev 8)

My old ZX Volcane had the rear arch stoved in at Yorkhill sick kids hospital one night. I had to pull it out & off the tyre so I could drive without it screaming at me. One of ours was ill and I didn't need someone driving into my car and then driving off.... but they did. :(

Well done Dave, wouldn't expect anything less 8)

JL said...

good man, restores my faith that there are still some decent folk out there, even if they can't reverse :oops:

Alan said...

JL said...

good man, restores my faith that there are still some decent folk out there, even if they can't reverse :oops:

I think you'll find the reversing bit was no problem. It was stopping and/or avoiding stationary objects that gave me trouble.

--

Good egg.

--

BMW Car Magazine @QuentlyBentin

NotoriousREV said...

Alan said...

JL said...

I think you'll find the reversing bit was no problem. It was stopping and/or avoiding stationary objects that gave me trouble.

:lol:, just like my wife, 3 crashes, and none into a moving object !

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular