Forums > General > M versus M

M VERSUS M
Previous | 1 | Next

BMW M5 versus Mercedes 500E

Serious track weapons, svelte and lively

Some other cars were also in attendance.

Then what I would love my car to be like, when I last looked though I think the alloys were £700 each :shock:

Parformance parkage

Dave!

Updated November 22, 2012 at 1:50 PM

--

I came here to drink milk and kick ass..... and i've just finished my milk!!!!

Great vids, Especially the first one. Surprised I haven't seen it before as I love the Best Motoring stuff. E34 and Lexus wheel to wheel looked fun 8)

Love the E34 M5. Alas they're a bit long in the tooth these days for use day-to-day.

--

BMW Car Magazine @QuentlyBentin

I think I'd trust a well maintained E34 more than I would an E60 M5.

Theyre far more home repairable too.

I'm more amazed that none of the brakes are cooked after 1 lap though :D

Dave!

--

Only a 3.5 E34. And the Lexus GS300 was presumably a turbocharged Toyota Aristo. What was at the front, a Nissan Leopard or something?

Looked like a bunch of taxis racing to the next fare ;)

I was waiting for the M5 to lose its brakes at some point - since it did apparently not happen, was there some cheating involved?

--

Pilouil
Citroen C3 1.4 HDI 69.0424 bhp

Jobbo said...

Only a 3.5 E34. And the Lexus GS300 was presumably a turbocharged Toyota Aristo. What was at the front, a Nissan Leopard or something?

The 3.8 M5 had a different body kit didn't it ?

I thought they all handled it remarkably well, autos on track though, very strange :lol:

Dave!

--

Jobbo said...

Toyota Mark II out front.

ShockDiamonds said...

Love the E34 M5. Alas they're a bit long in the tooth these days for use day-to-day.

Yes, purely hard core! Especially 3.8 + 6MT

--

Alpina B10 Touring 017

Peterlplp said...

Jobbo said...

Toyota Mark II out front.

Ah, cheers - I should have guessed you'd know :D Assumed it was something other than a Toyota because the Aristo was in there too.

GraniteV8 said...

Different alloys, but otherwise the same apart from colour schemes.

i see your 500 and raise you a HAMMER

Der Hammer

Jobbo said...

GraniteV8 said...

Larger throttles making the 3.8L much more aggressive!

--

Alpina B10 Touring 017

Alpina B10 Touring 017 said...

Jobbo said...

GraniteV8 said...

Larger throttles making the 3.8L much more aggressive!

Highly visible ;)

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular