Forums > General > World travellers

WORLD TRAVELLERS
Previous | 1 | Next

Has anyone been to Singapore?

Finally booked our honeymoon so have booked 6 nights at the Shan Gri La Valley Wing but have only booked a night safari and a tour of singapore. We have transport to and from the hotel whenever we want but if there are some must see parts of singapore i'd like to know about them :D

Also got 7 nights in Borneo at the Shan Gri La again but I already know what we'll be doing there.

Dave!

--

I came here to drink milk and kick ass..... and i've just finished my milk!!!!

I went a few years ago for the GP. Night safari is quite cool, the zoo is right next door so could make a day (almost) of it. From memory there are night markets in the chinatown area, as well as others. Public transport is cheap & easy.

Donkeys years ago and would love to go back. I remember coming out of the hotel and there was a group men gathered around the kerb side. I asked what was going on and one guy said, 'Nothing much. Just an escaped python':shock:8):lol:

I envy you going to Borneo. I was meant to go 2009, but couldn't effort it just then. May try next year if possible. Have fun8)

--

Tree Trunks, I'm all jacked up because of you. Look at my jacked up face!

27Gilles said...

Donkeys years ago and would love to go back. I remember coming out of the hotel and there was a group men gathered around the kerb side. I asked what was going on and one guy said, 'Nothing much. Just an escaped python':shock:8):lol:

I envy you going to Borneo. I was meant to go 2009, but couldn't effort it just then. May try next year if possible. Have fun8)

In Borneo i'll cuddle a ginger creature, plus see some Orangutans and mainly run in slow motion on the beach.

The night markets, is that for food or bric a brac?

Dave!

--

I came here to drink milk and kick ass..... and i've just finished my milk!!!!

If you can, please post pics of Borneo and the ginger creature when you get back8)

--

Tree Trunks, I'm all jacked up because of you. Look at my jacked up face!

Hot!! Damn Hot...and wet!!

--

and from the beginning think what may be the end.

I went, worked in JB over the causeway for a bit then went back to the hotel and raffles....happy days?

--

My Glass is always half full

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular