Forums > Geeks corner > Anybody who can make some suggestion about iPhone deleted sms,co

ANYBODY WHO CAN MAKE SOME SUGGESTION ABOUT IPHONE DELETED SMS,CO
Previous | 1 | Next

Hello, this is Shallyfree, I have a problem asking the people here, I got a iPhone, and I crash my iPhone 4s a few days ago, some of important message lost, so, I was wondering if I can get back my lost message ? people in the yahoo suggest me trying some paid software: iPhone sms recovery, it says it can extract iPhone backup and recover deleted iPhone text message. I don’t know if it can solve my problem, and it is not free. please make some suggestion and recommend some free app. thanks.

Merylei111 said...

I have a problem asking the people here

You certainly do.

Jobbo said...

Merylei111 said...

I have a problem asking the people here

You certainly do.

:lol:

Sarcasm... the ultimate form of wit.

--

DeskJockey
---
Now fueled by heavy oil...

You can recover your all kinds of deleted data along with deleted messages by the help of iOS data recovery tool, this tool can easily recover your deleted data because this tool is designed with latest technology and strongly programmed. This recovery tool is also very popular among the iPhone user because it is very easy to operate and it can recover almost all kind of data. It can recover deleted data without the backup of iphone device. Free download iPhone SMS recovery tool and recover messages from iPhone and resotre other deleted data items.

Updated June 3, 2014 at 11:03 AM

The iPhone SMS Backup & Restore offers all solutions for all serious iPhone users. It not only supports iPhone SMS to computer backup & export, but also enables users to restore SMS backup from computer database to a new iPhone or back to your old iPhone. No other iPhone utility softtware does more.

Features:
1 Backup iPhone data to computer
2 Recover iPhone SMS and save them on computer
3 Export iPhone SMS to document files such as txt, csv, doc or html
4 Import SMS to iPhone from iTunes Backup
5 Print out iPhone SMS messages in conversations
6 iMessage supported also

Updated June 3, 2014 at 11:07 AM

Wasn't it you who called me the other day about a virus on my PC and I should log-on and follow your instructions to disable it?

The Windows PC Helpline hung up on me when they rang :(

--

Knackered old hairdresser's sh1tter

Hello Zxktw, welcome to the forum - what car do you drive?
FYI, you can get a brand new free iphone 5 when you buy a kitchen from fvckinkitchen.co.uk.

--

Pilouil
Citroen C3 1.4 HDI 69.0424 bhp

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular